Peter - Dogelord - DCTV thread

dogelord
dctv
petersaddington
peter
decentralizedtv

How has Jordan Belfort even got a voice. Before I watched the video I said to my self the bloke scammed people out of millions :thinking:

They should be down right ashamed of themselves for giving him a platform. It’s like me bringing in the founder of bitconnect to talk about the future bitcoin.

So Peter’s messages lately are very straight and simple.

1. There is time to build

2. The time is now

and like you said in that news bit, they’re only two question now

1st What Do We Do?
2nd How are We do it?

Do I believe future will be tokenized?

I have my own 4 personal tokens.
2 on ETH, on the one - NEO and Waves.
For testing!

Future will be tokenized! No question about it, because of accessibility will revolutionize crowdfunding totally, globally and forever.

This is something that’s really interesting to me in regards to crypto. Many people say that blockchain isn’t the future, and then they end up switching back to traditional investments. The funny thing is that those traditional assets will most likely be tokenized in the future via blockchain. In other words, those people might end up utilizing what they’ve doubted so much in the end :slight_smile: .

Yes you right Matt, however there are people out there who never doubt the code, solution, smart contract, you name it. Right opposite, possible and exiting but related to them? Really?

Life of a G.

They are people reading those words sick and tired of never ending trying with me, because people suffer because of that and so much time wasted. But doesn’t have to be that way anymore.

I’m speechless because of them who still fighting.

So what next?

Thank you for your tough words and opened my eyes with @MaxP

According to Peter’s news bits, western education system is more broken than you think.
They can laugh with yours having problem to know some geographic details but you can communicate, cooperate and believe what’s possible. We’ been taught to know answers on everything what possible but couldn’t apply to our lives, and crushes what’s possible.