Peter's Moon Goals

• To grow the most fun and exciting fintech company in Atlanta
  • To grow the largest and most fun #cryptonation community… eventually I’d love to do a #CryptoNation conference here in Atlanta!!!
  • To build our own COIN!
  • To continue to grow, expand, and support the crypto community by building apps (like TheBitcoinPub and mobile apps) and more!!!

REPLY TO THIS THREAD for your own personal goal!!!

69 Likes

Yooo my man BTC here :DDD

4 Likes

My MOON GOAL:

Pay off my Student Loan Debt: Currently at $38,000

14 Likes

Tell us your goals, feel free to start another thread!

2 Likes

That’s what’s up! Keep on it. break it down into small chunks!

6 Likes

Goal is HOLD:
3333 NEO
100 BTC
15% different Alt

Gotta aim high!

11 Likes

do it bigly!!! we doing this all the way!

9 Likes

i would like to pay out my apartment loan in the course of 3 years because i live in a 500 ft2 apartment with wife and three kids, kids are gettin bigger and space smaller. i would like to pay out the loan and then get a loan for a bigger apartment. i would hate that my son have to get through puberty with 2 sisters in the same room, that would be to cruel :smiley:

5 Likes

hardly “moon” goals, I think they are realistic and totally doable.
What are your real moon goals? or should I say Mars goals?

my earth goals:

1. hold a mix of bit- and alt coins till worth 10k (on-going: 50% there).
  2. invest 50 euro’s, then trade until it is doubled (this goal is met: i invested in Omisego).
    2.1) see if I can use the 100 euro’s I got and see if I can trade until I’ve made it into 1000 euro’s. still the goal is not to get rich, but to see if I can read the charts properly. in hindsight doubling from 50 euro’s to 100 was easy.
  3. rinse and repeat with larger target numbers.

moon goals:
buy a car (a normal car. doesn’t even have to be a Lamborghini)
buy a house and immediately pay off the mortgage, or in large part (like 70/80%)

Mars goals
go from full-time to part-time working and invest the free time into trading and doing whatever I please.
the most precious thing one can gain is free time, because time can’t be replenished.

10 Likes

I love it. Moon goals and mars goals man!

You’re right. I should think bigger. I have some dreams…

3 Likes

Totally legit! I feel you on it man. Getting that boy his own room!

4 Likes

investing in a comfortable house and in it’s kitchen/bathroom seems like a great choice right?
And, while living in it your constantly reminded of your achievement.

it still scares me shitless investing my hard earned money in something like cryptocurrency like (still a) noob. I’m nowhere near as experienced as you are.

6 Likes

Rick. Look up ayn rand. She has taught me so much.

As a man, you should be proud of your achievements and hard work. I’m proud of all the cryptonation. These are exctiting times!

10 Likes

My goal to make it full time job and start my own company in concurrency world !
finally i found something with passion i work with !

6 Likes

Moon goals for me.

1. Get 1 BTC
  2. Make $50k profit to pay off my car loans.
    That’s it for now. Will try higher when I’m smarter in this business
5 Likes

Moon Goals for me are simple - Retire within a year or two and invest my gains into some more property and then re-invest those gains back into crypto. A beautiful cycle.

And Peter, if you do a crypto conference, i’m travelling across the world for that man! Make it happen!

6 Likes

Petercoin for Peter’s black market?

4 Likes

My moon goals:

Own 1 BTC next month.
Own 50 NEO this fall.
Raise enough funding for my own game this year ( tired of working for the man)
Successful proof of concept and ICO for blockchain-integrated game/platform next year

Last but not least, marry my girl and live a good life!

7 Likes

My moon goals:

• learn how to read the charts to make enough as quickly as possible so that i can…
  • buy bitcoin and hodl it (no surprise there right?)
  • make some extra money so that i can work less when i go back for postgraduate study
  • have more free time to put more work towards physical fitness and my martial arts so that i can compete internationally (little corny i realize XD )
4 Likes

So @peter what do we need to do to get into your coin adventure ?

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠