Please Refrain from "gains", "Moon", and "lambos"; we need fulfilling conversations!

Please Refrain from “gains” “Moon” “lambos” etc etc Lables and titles, we need fulfilling conversations here that will ultimately create FIAT as a currency of the people. The US govt has already slipped up about control, so let’s roll with it. That’ way of saying Keep the faith
-RDB

PS.; THis is the beginning of the internet I envisioned when I was 6 or 7 years old. with my 2x86 superpowered rig running ultima online constantly on my 32kb modmem (my patents hated the phone bill)

I’m 33 and have never lived in a stable economy, which is fine, I am at apiece and ready to change to the philosophy of 'raising the children as a village" because we are on the cusp of removing the one realistic control the global economeny which it has cast over itself: illusory scarcirty. We are becmong stewrads of the univerves and there will always be different types: Bad will be bad, good will be good.

Lastly, I know you (yes you) have the same biases as me. Let the bias exist, but work around it.

5 Likes

Have you made sure you’ve worded your post correctly? You want to:

Is it possible you meant to say CRYPTO?

3 Likes

I might take this post a wee more seriously if there were not so many spelling and punctuation errors.
:whenlambo::mooning::megatron::explopants6::eggplant::rocket:

3 Likes

Yeah, but when moon?

3 Likes

You might want to check your own post before throwing stones like that.

It was a bit of a rough read I will give you that, but this comment was not nessecary and did not add anything to conversation.

@RdB - It sounds like you live in the US so I do not understand how you can say that you have never lived in a stable economy if you live in the US and you are of the age that you say you are.

I am nearly 40 and other than the recession in 2008 we have been in a stable economy nearly our entire lives. Sure there are ups and downs but nothing of the magnitude that you are suggesting here. Venezuela and countries like that have unstable economies. So their needs to be some perspective.

4 Likes

Please point out my spelling errors.
And when moon?

1 Like

It wasn’t the spelling that I was pointing out. Pronunciation is something you do verbally, what you should have said is grammatical errors.

Also you added nothing to someone that was attempting to have a useful dialogue.

4 Likes

Good eye, edited.
Why you so salty though?

1 Like

As a moderator on this forum I cannot help but agree with the spirit of the original post. It gets old really fast when I have to sift through threads that mainly consist of “when moon”, and “how lambo”, only to discover at the same time that misinterpretation, coupled with an unwillingness to let others have an opinion, results in name calling, flaming, and a state of general discord.

It’s really…really…tiring.

So raise your standards if you participate here. Contribute to a level of discourse that’s more investigative in nature, and furthers the goals of the Pub and crypto in general. New persons joining this forum are NOT HERE TO READ “WHEN LAMBO”…

7 Likes

Oh come on now! I have even asked “When Lambo”

5 Likes

when homeless? …just kidding

2 Likes

How much more would you be willing to commit to for a decrease in Lambo and moon comments? Maybe we can work something out.

2 Likes

Pardon me sir, would you happen to know the date in which we might expect lunar activity? I really need a substantial increase in my investments in order to obtain the Italian sports car of my dreams.

is that better?

7 Likes

I know, and the truth is that I have probably said it too even if I don’t remember it. I don’t mean to exclude the fun stuff. I only mean to temper the noise it makes.

2 Likes

We are, that’s why we have 20 characters.

1 Like

Need a serious dislike button.

We have all said it at times but it seems the crypto community is nearly as nascent as the technology itself. There are times that it can be used, but it detracts from actual information when you have to scroll through literally thousands of “when lambo”-esque posts to find one tidbit of useful information.

It was intended by Peter and John to create a non-reddit type of forum and the more we post “when lambo” or “when moon” the more we just become another crap reddit forum. The OP may have a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in his/her post but the overall topic is very legitimate.

3 Likes

Respectfully, I’m not hearing any noise. I’m a bit older than the median age of the group (Imagining it to be ~29 y/o and you can add a decade or more or more to that for me) and I take it as good clean fun. Most of us will not see that Lambo but we will be happy to say some day that “a buddy of mine” made it.

Cheers! Have a great day buddy.

3 Likes

I mean Fiat-as a faith-baste crypto whether POW and POS or even DPOS but none of these hold a candle to Proof USE( however we define it). Miistype_hopefulhly edited.

Proof Of Use (or dPOS) is a concrete assertion of value among two (or more) parties
Believe what we are searching POS or even dPOS at asserts the value of the Blockchain, POW is even more directed toward annihilation

Tne the Ultimate Value we are seeking is "Proof of USE
It is the ultimate use of a tool, “hammer” which (but, just, as two hammers lay here no nails,)lay here 2 hammers and no doorstops is an expensive doorstop.
was my second post so please forgive the lack of clarity in language. I come to you with a from point of view an Actively chosen philosophy.not with an expectation of love or gratitude. Or don’t need these things.
Until we find a better solution to money (if there is one) to attitude transfer only of absolute (another assumption).

Ultimately I a see a world where every one coin claim’s to value and to do EVERYTHING and bring perspective to that cup of coffee you are alluding/:
If " Proof of Value"
is worth real-world matter,
Coin destruction could be a great way to

Proof of Value Means sacrificing value to real-world value to Validate a transaction

• Note: I’m not suggesting a self-destructive currency
  • Stake holder could hold block producers accountable
  • Proof if Work Miners
    -Tail Emmssion Rtate (Like Monero) to counteract cion desctrution,

(i’m posting this as a bit of a rabmble, pease et me know a cold0Uearted woman left random man, who’been done rwrong.and I need my yrain going to New, NY Town)

1 Like

We are a close-nit community. We are small but influential. We’re all about having conversations!

4 Likes

I stand by m:
mu “fait currency”#
fFrom wikipediaFiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity.

Once we achieve a major goal whch is to tovertake the otop 10, If they back crypto, it becomes FIAT (just a better Kind).

-RdbB

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠