PONZI! 100 GH/s free mining!(NEVER INVEST, NEVER TRUST, take what you can for free)

Guys what is that site about:
mod edit: i removed the link as we are entering dangerous period of ponzi - when chance of profiting becomes very slim!
You get 100 GH/s just for signing up? I mean it´s just 3$ per month but how can they afford that?
My radar says SCAM but you can´t know maybe it´s a pretty smart marketing move for getting a lot of people in.

2 Likes

so i was too curious if that´s for real so i invested 5$ just for "science"
i will let you know if i really get some bitcoin out of it :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right, it looks really scammy. Let’s say I put in $1000 into this site. I would roughly earn $3000 a month, and I also see a lot of legal issues with this as well.

Edit: Just noticed the referral link. Please remove it, and it’s 110% scam.

5 Likes

hmmmm interesting. 99.9% of the time cloud mining has no ROI or very little it just isn’t worth it.

So according to the calculator mining 100GH/s should give a return of ± $2.98 p/m

500GH/s for $5 should return of ± $14.89 p/m if this is the case then ROI is pretty impressive (unless im missing something)

i signed up it says balance i got 10 Satoshi in a span of 2min

I too am also tempted to put $5 and see what happens.

Only thing im skeptical about is the withdrawals. I dont see any TOS or anything like that…

3 Likes

hey with all respect but that is SCAM. HYIP-Scam.
I don’t mind ref links but please do not share on theBitcoin.Pub any HYIP’s
They all look the same, same structure, same shit.
In 2 weeks I will be in Norway doing review of one cloud mining farm if will be legit I will
share details.

6 Likes

i think thats nearly the same like bitminer.io … i have to get a free payout from 0.025 BTC and nothing happened

1 Like

got my first payout seems like they actually pay
wonder how long they will keep up with that :smiley:

2 Likes

Yip tested for “science” aswell. Also just got my first payout :slight_smile:

So i dont think it is a scam

If this goes as is then ROI is really good

2 Likes

Yeah they could pay out a long time, maybe even a year
But i dont think 10% a day through mining is legit
I take the pretty small profits as long as i can but i will probably not buy more maybe i reinvest from time to time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I signed up and deposited 5$ , it does seem to be legit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea lol put another $5 will see how it goes…

2 Likes

I love the for science crypto experiments.

3 Likes

Still don’t trust it. What sign up process doesn’t verify your email first before activating. Even the sign up form is suspicious as it isn’t forcing you to confirm your password. … Both these signs are red flags for me

1 Like

A guy on thier facebook page has already called them out for using fake photos.

I smell a rat! FAKE / SCAM
AuroraMine Ltd.
Harvey Brown, CEO
Bullshit! PhotoBank
123rf ID:52528469

https://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=52528469&imgtype=&Submit=+&t_word=&t_lang=en&orderby=0

Nicole Whitehouse, CTO
Bullshit! PhotoBank
shutterstock ID:314842193

1 Like

lol, they paying out so will see how far it goes. not investing more in it though… i think it is a ponzi

2 Likes

yeah it´s possibly a ponzi but look at e.g. wealth generators it can go on for a long time

1 Like

It is 100% a ponzi ! If you managed to do profit, well lucky you :slight_smile: … But it won’t last for ever

1 Like

Scams always payout at the beginning this is how they get people on board.

4 Likes

Ive put in $10 so im not bothered if i lose it but i should get it back by Friday. Im gonna go till the hashes run out

3 Likes

I should get back my investment in 5 days after that i will probably reinvest some of it. Only thing that bothers me is that they quadrupled the capacity of their mining :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠