Portfolio Investing + Rebalancing

This topic is a place to discuss portfolio investing - investing in a bundle of cryptocurrencies like an ETF - and looking at the overall portfolio return instead of focusing on trading individual coins.

Called this one the “Large Cap” because it has the cream of the crop coins that have been time tested and have actual users.

Thoughts? I wrote more about it and how I think of it like the S&P100 here:
Coinplan Large Cap

I dont know about ether, lite, dash and xrp. There are so many great projects with actual users like NEO, Nano, ICON, ELA, Neblio etc

Agreed - I’m working on a new portfolio with the top 25 coins by market cap that would include more coins like you mentioned.

Heres my list

Neo
Icon
Ela
Nano
Sky coin
DGD
DCRED
ARK
Chainlink
Aion
ETC
Sky Chain
MAN
ONT
Neblio
Zcash
Skycoin
OMG
TRAC
REQ
BAT
BEZ
VET

Good stuff there - I’m a big fan of DCRED and ZCash too.

How do you manage all that? Is everything on Binance and you just invest seperately in each?

Dash seems like a scam to me with the owner having insta mined millions of coins along with average tech. I don’t actually think it’s being used.

( here’s a good video that explains it ):

I do like DCR and ZEC as well tho :slight_smile:

How great video - eye opening for sure.

you still liking dash? dtqrey2q

I have bought most of these off binance and idex and then move them to my nano whatever i can or MEW. I keep only couple of BTC a couple hundred nos and zils for swing trade. The rest everything in hot/Cold wallet