Pub Patreon, how do you sign up?

Guys,
How do i become a patron? I should know since iv’e been here for quite a few months. But has anyone got a link for me to pay?
Time i gave back to the pub,ICX is going to make us all financially free! Amen

2 Likes

Good man Leo. I held out way too long but never knew the reason why I think I was just ignorant. We are blessed to have the bitcoin pub in our lives. Details on the site mate

2 Likes

Cheers dutty, I’ll track it down.
Mate ICX has gone mental today, these gains! aha. Honestly mate, I fucking cannot wait for the $20+USD. At this rate, I really think we can get there come end of Jan.
Iv’e taken all my ICX off the Exchange, was sketching out so hard leaving them on there. I also find it so much easier to hold now.

What’s your thoughts on where we are going with ICX ?

3 Likes

Mate I have been not stopped looking into them since smashing in my x number of Ether during the ico. However I haven’t really noticed how realistic super-mooning (did I just make that up?) of ICX really is. I mean my absolute dream target was $50 but I now think it might be premature to cash out then as ICX can easily hit 40B market cap and if that means waiting till end of 2019 then I will wait. $100 a coin would be worth millions to me. CAN YOU FUCKING ADAM AND EVE IT LOL :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Thanks for your willingness to support us!

3 Likes

Good man leo gffhh hfdgh

2 Likes

100 is realistic, 500 is possible long term

2 Likes

@HarryvdV 500 would surely put us on the Forbes rich list lol almost catching up to @peter

3 Likes

@peter Cheers mate. I’ll do it either today or tomorrow, depending when all the family disperse from my house aha.
Haha maybe yeah, although i think 100 usd is a long way away. But i do feel we can do $25+ next year, so all good i guess!

2 Likes

Cant beat the doge he’s a beast

3 Likes

25 usd end of q1, 100 in 2018

1 Like

Leon you thought $10 was far away. I think you need to reassessment everything because I don’t think 100 is unrealistic. 50 is a certainty in 2018 for sure! Ok it might seem like huge gains from now or ico but most have not heard of it so when they buy at 25 they’ll be buying it thinking it’ll someday go to 50 then 100!

2 Likes

Haha mental predictions!
Dutty that’s my biggest thought process right now. Im thinking It’s already done some much in terms of increased value. Just trying to be realistic!
50 USD certainty is a big call my friend, one I obviously hopes comes true.
Im trying to look at it from a market hype,FOMO and even potential fud down the line that could damage it’s price and progress.

Currently im looking at previous trend patterns of other coins, and trying to see any correlation between them and ICON.

Just want this to be a moon shot, remember Im all in so nerves are tested daily ahaha.

2 Likes

I get you and I understand you’re trying to think it over. Honestly you’re over thinking it. There will be a bit of everything with ICX but long term it’s as solid as any project that’s ever appeared in the cryptoshere! Do you need the money? Once we hit 25 do you think we will stop there? I’m not saying this is going to be as big as bitcoin or even Ethereum but man it can hit 40B which is $100!

2 Likes

Are u guys sure about this icx thing

1 Like

So sure I put my money where my mouth is.

2 Likes

Gonna DCA this friday then along with a few other alt coins. Hope its not too late.

1 Like

You’re one of the early ones. Congrats

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠