Pundi X anyone?

Just for clarification it was not a glitch. They have a token swap of 1:1000 that ends September 2018 so coinmarketcap was not reporting accurate numbers. More information here. That said, they are currently offering a monthly dividend of 7%+ for hodlers. Very communicative with their community, transparent, meeting deadlines and strong partnerships.

I have been, and will continue to DCA as this project develops. You can read more about their revenue model here:

Eeeexcellent, good lookin’ out.

I had known about the token swap, but not interpreted it affecting market cap in that way.

I appreciate your taking the time to share this. Though I am proceeding with research and, “eyes open”, I have “good feels” about $npxs…

:wink:

I have NXPS and love checking my acct after airdrops. It’s the little things that make me smile. Lol.

How are you guys reporting the 7% NPXS dividends in something like Cointracking?

It seems unfair if it’s classed as income, because what if the value drops shortly after, but you pay tax on the income of the day you got it. That doesn’t seem right to me because you haven’t realised a trade or anything.

Or do I have that wrong?