Quit my job and gone All in Crypto

moon_goals

So ive quit my job and gone all in Crypto :100:

Has anyone else done the same???

My steps.

34 Likes

@StraightUpCrypto More power to you!!! I’m not in a position to quit my job yet! But as long as I keep learning and grinding, I will get there with yall!!! But in the mean time, Crypto only represents 20% of my investment/revenue portfolio. Hopefully as I understand more, it will increase as I build a stronger foundation with the CryptoNation!

10 Likes

I was going to but the handle “straightupcrypto” was already taken. So i got a job…:joy::stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

welcome to the club brother!

12 Likes

Like im self employed anyways so would rather focus my time and energy on future Technologies rather than boring ass shit…

I love the Crypto Nation, the pub and all yall…

Bless ya all

13 Likes

hell yeah haha what are you doing? Just hedge fund? mining? day trading? All of the above?

8 Likes

Started off wiv BTC As investment bac late oct 17 was running my small roofing company Straight Up Roofing hence name Straight Up…
My sis keep talkn bwt bubbles so looked at it and found Alt coins and transferred all my BTC too alts mid Dec boom neck min built mining rig to do my part for the community and day Trading on Binance most days… live on my yacht so very little overheads for me and have just started learning Python…

The pub by far is the best space ive found in this Community and big Thanks to Peter and John for there inspiration to everyone…

God bless yall

14 Likes

As of this time next week I’ll be “unemployed”. Quit because I can. Moving house and will look to trade on crypto and work here and there where required. Very little overheads, so I can live on what I’ve got for quite some time.

15 Likes

@StraightUpCrypto @trebloc any of you guys in the midwest? Im located in Chicago would be cool to do a meet up.

4 Likes

I work for myself. Now I’m 90% all in Crypto. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Im in the deep south my Brother, New Zealand,
Just want do my bit to Represent the CryptoNation here… snow cumin soon if any of ya here for a jam :snowboarder:can guide you to the best of what NZ has to offer …

13 Likes

Wanaka…I miss wanaka!!!

5 Likes

I fukn Love Wanaka its the BEST and planning moving my Yacht there b4 Winter

5 Likes

Not yet…still hanging on to the day job…just starting out with crypto learning curves…wish you much love and success! :v:

9 Likes

I was made redundant so screw it apart from some martial arts classes I teach I’m not looking for a job just all in crypto as well :muscle:

4 Likes

My last day is March 9th :grin:. I’ll be focusing my energy on starting an LLC, a small amount of day trading, writing more music, working on some engineering inventions that I’ve thought of, and just building better habits for my every day.

Oh, and strengthening my C++ as I’m applying to be a BTC core developer!

9 Likes

Damn i wish i never left skol at 14… had the old Commadore 64 in the classroom… had the World at my feet and didn’t evan know it…

3 Likes

Moved to success stories as it seemed more appropriate. It would be awesome to tell us what steps you took in order to be apart of crypto full time. If you decide to I’ll merge it into the first post :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

I lived in NZ for a year working on a yacht during the America cup. Miss NZ immensely! Need for btc to make a massive come back before I can afford to go back. Coromandel is my first stop

3 Likes

I’ve done the same thing, all-in into crypto, although not by choice. Had a kidney transplant 1 1/2 half years ago and couldn’t deal with the stress of going to work anymore so I decided to look for work-at-home type of jobs. Thats how I eventually got into crypto.

9 Likes