Quit my job and gone All in Crypto

moon_goals

i only got 1200 :cryingjordan:

2 Likes

That’s a good amount Eric :fist:️ We’re both just starting our journey mate. Hodl that shit hard my friend :rocket:

2 Likes

its not enough! need more!

2 Likes

I feel the same :cry:, I was just trying to be nice :joy: let’s just ditch our families and go all in icx :see_no_evil:

I think almost all hodlers regardless of their bags will want more. :rocket:

1 Like

If u use one more retarded emoji, I’m beating the shit out of you

2 Likes

lol yeah i know think greed just kicking in lately, need moooore monnney

2 Likes

Nothing to do with me, it’s your problem :man_shrugging: :rocket: :rocket: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

is ICX just one of those coins where its a matter of time before the value goes up?

2 Likes

icx is spicy and cooking like tteok-bokki… it will be ready soon

3 Likes

Lol, unless ICX is a souffle, it either turns out great or completely collapsing.

2 Likes

Yeh I’m with you! Still do the odd short job in my Tech role but 99% Crypto and not working for the man anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not there…Yet. :muscle:t3:

1 Like

I work from home for myself, going ok supporting my family. But this is my route to true freedom . I stumbled upon a YT video back in December and something made me stop and listen…I usually don’t. I have been reading , studying as best as I can and have a modest amount to begin my foray into this brave new world. What is fun is that my kids are learning with me . I have three sons…a 21 year old (just asking lambo…roll eyes lol ) …a 12 year old and an 8 year old. My 12 year old is studying the tech and what it means for us all as a world. He is excited that it gives hope to those who had little. I know helping my kids grasp this now will pay off. They have asked for crypto for their birthdays. So yes thats me , think I found this at the time I needed to most. This community is the best I have seen :))

5 Likes

Awesome! It’s the gift that keeps on giving! :doge::rocket:

3 Likes

Good for you! I’m definitely planning on talking with my kids about crypto. My daughter is coming up on 5 years old, and I’ve got another one on the way. So for me right now, it’s too risky to go all in on crypto full time. The stability, and health insurance I get with work are tops in the near term priority list. Im planning on doing double duty efforts with my current employer for the near term, and studying up hard on crypto whilst investing. As well as, of course, putting in the work with pub community. Hopefully thus will allow me to pay down some student debt, and eventually hit that major moon goal of full time crypto entrepreneur!

1 Like