Reserve Protocol - RSR [huobi, idex]

rsrrrr

Decided I would go ahead and make a dedicated thread for this, as didn’t want to hijack the Harmony ONE thread.

Looks like asia woke up with a little fomo :coffee:

books being slaughtered ATM

7 Likes

It’s funny that I got in this around 30 sat range. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s the range where I got stopped out. Figures. lol

3 Likes

ouch, I held it through the bottom. tried to swing other coin, Btc messed everything up.
Now everything is kinda a zero sum game. :rofl:

edit:how the heck that 4 hr chart doesn’t have any retracement?

4 Likes

Entered this project at 27sats. Not sure when to take some first profits yet. Maybe at 100% I will take some profits of the table man! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Take some profit at 100 sats :sleeping:
Take some more profit at 300 sats :flushed:
Take some more profit at 500 sats :exploding_head:
Take some more profit at 800-1000 sats wishing you never took profits earlier :mcafee:

7 Likes

The power of twitter influencers.

4 Likes

I go where the money flows.

4 Likes

I respect you but dislike this comment. :slight_smile: You should always take some profits on the table on the way up in volatile markets like crypto and I know you know. Just wanted to post this for our less experienced readers man! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe re-read his post? It’s 4 sentences…all 4 suggesting to take profits. :see_no_evil:

On a related note, although I do like the idea of investing in projects that are new and have the hype/potential to earn more BTC… I really struggle with investing in something where I’m not confident in the fundamentals. I understand it’s a totally different strategy than long term investing, but chasing pumps is something that I’m apparently just not cut out for. :frowning:

6 Likes

Buying more around these levels.

1 Like

At the end of the day, it’s just one tool that can be used to highlight the underlying psychology of the crowds. Really, if all you did was listen to influencers, you’d have bought every top and sold every bottom.

The best thing you can do is research the fundamentals, look at what the chart is telling you, adjust risk and trade accordingly. If you GAF about what joe-shmow influencer is saying, without your own DD, you are asking to get rekt.

E.g.
Great Potential coin A enters trading Arena
Influencers shill coin A
Coin A dumps
Counter-Influencers shame ‘Influencers’
Coin A pumps
Influencers shame Counter-Influencers
Ad Infinitum

99% of people can’t control their own individual emotions, and have no clue where the price is going.
The other 1% take profits

5 Likes

Adding and adding. Can’t stop won’t stop.

3 Likes

where you buying i dont see on huobi pro

2 Likes

On CMC, if you click on any coin and then pick the “markets” tab, it lists all the exchanges that coin is on sorted by top volume.

3 Likes

i know that, but thank you, i’m confused by the screenshots from huobi, but its not on huobi anymore

3 Likes

https://www.hbg.com/en-us/exchange/rsr_btc/

2 Likes

so odd, on huobi global no workie

1 Like

1 Like

What’s the address? You might be on the old site?

1 Like