Reserve Protocol - RSR [huobi, idex]

CMC is the accurate figure - it really is only a $12m cap currently.

2 Likes

Curious as to why Peter Thiel invested in RSR when Facebook is creating Libra (Theil being a board member of Facebook).

4 Likes

Is it good?

2 Likes

Looks good, but holy cow trading the 30min, true degen!

2 Likes

Eh, why not :man_shrugging:? Lots of ppl on multiple boards, there’s bound to be quite a few overlap, doesn’t surprise me.

Side note: If anyone wants a good read on the mind of Theil in regards to competition in business, read ‘Zero to One’, excellent book one of my favorites, gives a different take on competition (traditional view: comp = good | theil views comp. in some respects as hindrance - fighting over a small pie, vs. collaboration & differentiation to grow the whole).

4 Likes

hedging…

5 Likes

Bitcoin is dumping. Finally I can buy a dip on RSR.

logs into huobi

:chart_with_upwards_trend: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Daily chart BTC/USD November 2018 - April 2019

Daily chart RSR/USDT May 2019 - July 2019

:elonsmoke: inhales deep

3 Likes

Honest opinions: at a 14m market cap, do you see the potential of this being a 1+ billion mc prior to the release of the “slow wallet” and bump in circulation? Debating whether to shift some QNT profits and increase my position.

2 Likes

I would increase RSR but maybe not the whole amount? I am not well versed on QNT but know it’s been :fire: recently. RSR definitely has room to stretch out over the short / medium term and provide some similar gains IMO. This last dip in the market, RSR demonstrated that the money is sitting tight. Or the huobi market maker is just toying with everyone.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Really stupid of me not joining the RSR train earlier, what do you think is a good entry?

2 Likes

Maybe 35 sats?..not financial advise!

4 Likes

Thanks! I thought so too, pretty much any entry at this level…
Remarkable project. already watched the Q&A session where the founder talks about it in general, downloaded the whitepaper will get into more depth tomorrow morning.
Overall, checked the hodlers list there’s 2250 wallets so far, half of them are empty and 50 of them hold the majority of the coins, will dca my way to a nice spot.

3 Likes

Thanks @kryptokenzie🍻

2 Likes

Right here, right now. I bought more today.

3 Likes

That’s telepathy right there lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ohyeah! Sold at $0.003996 & buying back soon.

3 Likes

Now it’s time to buy some moarrr :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes