Ripple - worth it?

Who thinks this is a good investment and worth dropping into?

1 Like

If you’re looking for something relatively less risky than the average coin, I think this is one of the best. It has also shown good results when BTC was struggling, so you might use it as a hedge.
But if you want to use it to significantly increase the value of your portfolio, I’d definitely look elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply Domtranslator and do get what your saying, the only real coins I am looking to buy at the moment is BTC, LTC and possible ETH although the price just keeps going up and up :frowning:

1 Like

stay far far far away from ripple. Go with 0x/omg/neo

1 Like

I like that. It’s a pretty safe & solid portfolio. Personally, I like Dash much more than LTC. Also, but that’s just me, I’d add something with a lower cap which can give you higher returns (even though higher risks). LSK, OMG and ICX are all coins that I like. But if you want to build a pretty safe, yet solid portfolio, I like yours.

1 Like

Would the likes of dash give you higher returns?

1 Like

in my opinion ripple is garbage. use an actual trustless, permissionless, censorship resistant cryptocurrency instead, or use paypal. Why would you half step it with a fake crypto centralized shitcoin like ripple?

2 Likes

I don’t think it is a good idea to invest in ripple if you look at other coins like btc and ltc

3 Likes

Thanks all for the feedback much appreciated

2 Likes

If you want safe, go Litecoin.
boring as hell, but it seems to rise and fall EXTREMELY slow.
From my observations, just dont expect like…20 percent gains and crazy stuff like you see with BTC. I mean, dont get me wrong, it rises but its like at a snails pace, but from what ive seen, its pretty safe as safe can be in Crypto…which isnt saying much but…not as unstable.

2 Likes

I think we know the answer to this now… don’t we.

2 Likes

The stock market is less risky. If one of the companies (Google?) in your portforlio initiated the blockchain project, you would be in the game without buying coins. Ripple is already a defacto stock with a real production use.

The safer choice is gold. I predict some Bitcoin whales or exchanges will reset the gold price by linking it to the Bitcoin unit.

1 Like

Ofcourse, you can invest in ripple. According to sources, Ripple price prediction of $20 at the end of 2019 is pretty much assured, based on the fact that now it is only $0.29.Experts say Ripple will achieve bigger milestones in the year 2020.

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠