SEO optimization

What is trending in 2020 talking about SEO?

The same things that were trending in 2019, I guess. People still use backlinks, outreach and other stuff like that.

Well, I guess you’re right. Especially in this part about backlinks. Some people say that they’re outdated, but I know people still use this stuff. Now it’s called “linkbuilding”. I had a problem with my site’s ranking and one of my friends told me that I should buy high-quality links from a company he used to buy links from. I did so and it actually helped. Now my website have a good page ranking. BTW, before that I’ve tried to buy links from Chinese, but their links were horrible.

I would never recommend buying backlinks as the person above, it’s a good way to get your site’s rating crushed. The only way to get good SEO is to optimize your content for the right keywords, write quality content for keywords that you are aiming for, and build quality backlinks from reputable domains.

Not much new. Eye-catching icons, good quality and entertaining content, easy keywords, and so on.

New strategies have appeared, new techniques to make SEO more effective. Social media influencers have become a major part of digital marketing and also videos as a source of information are more recognized than before. Website security and the use of other search engines are also a must. SEO is in continuous development and trends change constantly, and yet, the most important factors remain the same. In 2020 I found out about Blaze Media when I was looking for a digital marketing agency to rebrand my website. If a while ago I didn’t even know what SEO stands for, now it’s a very important part for me.

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠