Similar Charts Retirement vs BTC

So was doing my quarterly review of my retirement savings. Now I know a lot of you have or have thought about pulling your retirement savings out to invest in crypto’s. This has crossed my mind but decided it was in my best interests at this point to play both sides of the game. What I did find interesting is that my retirement savings chart the first one below very closely resembles BTC’s chart pattern. Was curious if any others noticed a similar phenomena.

Scale isn’t real great here as the website for my retirement is really generic. Just found it interesting and wanted to share.

3 Likes

The timing of the similar points line up well too…Interesting. Maybe they’re trying to make people not move their retirement plans into :btc: :tinfoilhat:

1 Like

To me I think it is showing greater sentiment of traditional parties. We all know that things happen long before we hear about them in the news. I am thinking by this comparison we already have a significant amount of traditional institutional investors in the market. They control the traditional markets we know this and for the same pattern to be this close makes me think they are in our crypto space already in a big way.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree and am believing this more and more as I see how this market behaves. Institutions are accumulating BTC probably through OTC markets. As other financial products are developed behind the scenes (ETF’s, regulated trading desks etc…) they will continue to quietly accumulate. They have to establish their positions in order to have some control.

1 Like

Interesting. I see the same thing on my Transamerica fund. It’s not a perfect match, but it’s close.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠