Simple Miner Connection Issues

So this is new…
I’ve migrated all 11 of my mining rigs from Ethos to Simple Miner at the end of February and I love it. However, recently I had a hiccup in my internet and ever since about 4 of my rigs have been unable to resolve to Nanopool.
I’ve tried:

I’m at a loss other than maybe clear the bios or swap a motherboard so that I have a different MAC address…
Any tips to move forward?

2 Likes

Have you tried looking into your router settings I had a problem with SMOS connecting to certain pools and it was my router blocking ports and had to go in and manually allow the ports that I needed.

1 Like

Looks like a config issue.

It says it is trying to connect to:

You,Need.To.Assign.This.Rig.Into.Rig.Groups.net

That doesn’t look right, shouldn’t it be connecting to nanopool?

Mike Fishy

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking too. However I do not have any control over my router other than rebooting it. Also I have other rigs connecting to nanopool on port 9999 without issue

2 Likes

It’s also not reporting to my Simple Miner control panel at all, that may be a symptom of the issue. Its a fresh install of Simple Miner and it reports my email properly. I’ll check for an updated version of the OS.

2 Likes

Looks like that was the solution. I checked the logs and they where still on v1143. I flashed v1146 and watched it update to v1156ish. I guess they hit some hard bug, and since they haven’t had a hard reboot in a long time they couldn’t get around it themselves? Idk… they are working now so I’m just leaving this one alone until it comes up again.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠