So... Do You LinkedIn?

I’m young yeezy when it comes to content creation. I’m a media guru with a ton of corporate experience. I’ve specialized in some of the most luxurious innovative audio technology in the world, I also teach film during my spare time. HUGE fan of DECENTRALIZED TV. Let me help turn you guys into the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon of Crypto :sunglasses::space_invader::rocket::vulcan_salute:t4:

LET’S WORK CRYPTO WORLD!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dportes

2 Likes

And this is why linkedin sucks balls now.
Look at this shit. Is this facebook garbage or a dating site?

SMH.

2 Likes

linkedin is great, its just that theres a ton of donkeys that think its facebook

2 Likes
1 Like

totally agree. linkedin has gone to shit

1 Like

Fuck LinkedIn and it’s satanic ultra soy founder

2 Likes

Linkedin suck, thanks for the video Peter.

If truebase is like linkedin, no way jose…
I am excited about the public release of Yen though…
1 Like

31%20PM

It’s full of spam about ICOs… My response is always the same.

LOL. Such a waste of a good social network.

6 Likes

heads in suits, such a joke. closed my account yesterday in fact.

2 Likes

still dead.

this guy knows how to linkedin… lul

fucked a good opportunity to actually connect with me. sadness.

like all things, Linkedin is what you make of it. I’ve not had any bad experiences, but then again i don’t follow trash people and i don’t come across as someone people think they can sell stuff to lol

also, check out this fun video we did for IT recruitment

2 Likes

lol. fun video! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fun fact: Paul, the HR guy giving the interview had his SUPER expensive gold watch fly off after the 2nd take, you’ll see it in some shots and not in others. his watch went flying off into the wild blue yonder, never to be seen again. this was an expensive day for Paul.

1 Like

Its just another Facebook so no I do not linkedIn. Most of you know my stance on all social media platforms.

1 Like

Linkedin is so fucked. The bots man!

1 Like

I don’t personally use linkedin. But I love watching John and Peter use linkedin.

4 Likes

How is this still an active topic? No Linked-in for me. Isn’t Linked-In just for people looking for a job?

1 Like

We killed it tonight. Gone. Done.

It was many years of … oh… I don’t know how long.

You provided very little value LinkedIN.

3 Likes

…been considering this for sometime. FB Included. The world gets smaller.

1 Like