Stream Down - Youtube / Google Censoring Us

youtube
censorship

YouTube can hug a nut.

It might be the “conspiracy theory” theme they seem to be cracking down on it? Dunno… but no stream again today?? :frowning:

So, where are we moving the stream to?

Was it tha superbowl???

Here’s a conspiracy for ya, they are messing with content so people buy YouTube red!

I think you are on to something here :illuminati:

MSM is not watched in my home. They full of lies.

+1 for Twitch. idfp[9ofisdpfo0

"“When you have IPFS, you can start looking at everything else in one specific way and you realize that you can replace it all” — Juan Benet

A Less Technical Approach to IPFS
from John Lilic

This section will attempt to provide a high level insight as a prelude to my colleague, Dr. Christian Lundkvist’s, deep dive technical summary below.

IPFS began as an effort by Juan Benet to build a system that is very fast at moving around versioned scientific data. Versioning gives you the ability to track how states of software change over time (think Git). IPFS has since become thought of as the The Distributed, Permanent Web ; “IPFS is a distributed file system that seeks to connect all computing devices with the same system of files. In some ways, this is similar to the original aims of the Web, but IPFS is actually more similar to a single bittorrent swarm exchanging git objects. IPFS could become a new major subsystem of the internet. If built right, it could complement or replace HTTP. It could complement or replace even more. It sounds crazy. It is crazy.”[1]"

Demonetized…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Twitch definately. It’s the new shit.

Linus Tech Tips does their weekly “WAN Show” on Twitch. Twitch have “IRL”, “Music” and “Talk Shows” categories. I’m sure they won’t shut you down for talking cryptos. I’ve seen a few streamers accept crypto donations.

Noooo. Remember that we will support you and John! Hope you can find a better solution real soon.
all the best!

@peter, you able to do a live stream tonight?

Did you watch the Patreon vid?

You should do ZOOM with Patreons. but youd have to mute everyone and use the pub as trollbox or secondary chat. Cept Zooms limit sucks. Does roger wilco still exist?

just finished, real talk right there! you’re fighting the good fight, mad props! agree across all fronts of the entire video.

:fist::fist::fist:

any recommendations on sites to stay woke?

@peter - cryptobud gave a shout out to you on his live stream today by the way!

what about streaming on your brothers channel? is that an option to get you some energy? I’m sure the channel that your on doesn’t matter to us. Is that an option? Or how about making a channel just for live streaming and when they ban it just make another one. If the trolls can do it I don’t see why we cant for our benefit. always trying to look at the glass half full. :slight_smile: