Support The Pub via Brave Browser, BAT (Basic Attention Token) đź‘€

We’re trying a new experiment… for those interested, I’ve added The Bitcoin Pub and CoinPuffs as whitelisted sites in the Brave Browser.

In other words, you can directly support us via the Basic Attention Token:

It’s easy to add value to your account balance via BTC, ETH, BAT, or LTC:

If you’d like to sign-up, we have a referral link that you can use (if you sign-up via this link we get $5.00 USD).

Not bad, not bad.

Again, it’s another experiment to help finance our operations here! Just trying to give folks options!

13 Likes

Huh. Lol. I guess experiment all things.

1 Like

Dot it.
Fail.
Learn.
Try again.

2 Likes

Sign up? i don’t see a signup sign, just the download icon. i did down it tho, feels like i am using safari browser.

2 Likes

@Sherpa24 afaik you don’t really sign up, you just download a browser referring to them and when you’ve used it (minimally?) for a month they get $5 …

More details here:

3 Likes

nice.fo sure I’ll use it…

2 Likes

The pub is showing up in my list of sites now. So far you’ll get 100% of my monthly contribution :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Great idea. Potentially good for your site but also introduces people to the use-case of BAT and the Brave browser, one of the best crypto-currency projects out there.

2 Likes

Another update, it says the pub is an unverified site, but maybe they’re just slow… and my next contribution is march 20th, so no hurry

2 Likes

Looks like it’s confirmed and validated… so… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This calls for a John Saddington video lolz ok im in

2 Likes

So what happens if Im mining monero and have the BAT browser open to Coinpuffs. Is there a bot extension that refreshes your browser for you? Asking for my friends :thinking:

2 Likes

@Justin_Bosak Not sure what you mean, but for them to earn BAT you have to put BAT in the BAT wallet and then it shares it between sites based on how much time you spend on the site (have that tab active)

So if you just visit coinpuffs for 10 seconds and no other site, coinpuffs will get 100% of your monthly contribution

2 Likes

Aha assumed they were getting paid for ads.

2 Likes

@Justin_Bosak No, the Brave BAT system is based on that you chose how much you want to pay directly to sites each month, instead of viewing ads :slight_smile:

It divides your monthly contribution based on how much time you’ve spent on each site, but you can turn off sites you don’t like or set it up so you have to visit at least a minute, or fx 5 times

2 Likes

Solid concept thanks for the info I am going to try it out

Dear chrome,

We had our ups and downs, literally you crashing when i was watching Petaa on live stream or the time you crashed in the middle of a binance limit order, then there was the secret mining of monero and the fact that you just dont get crypto! Im gonna have to move on.

Sincerely,

Brochachooooo

2 Likes

@Justin_Bosak It’s still a beta, so it can have flaws… Only one I experienced is tabs (in the background) freeze sometimes, but it haven’t happend for me since the last update, so I think they’ve fixed it. Apart from that I think it’s pretty slick. (been using it for 2-3 weeks now I think)

2 Likes

i just shared your reward link to my telegram channel…hopefully my subscribers will click it…it is just a lousy airdrop channel… https://t.me/icoairdropalert …

1 Like

to be honest, the windows software is quite slow at times but i use the brave browser on my phone…completely switched off from chrome at phones but i think they need more work to be done on the windows app …

1 Like

Still not showing up as verified :thinking:

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠