Survey for Investment Pshycology in Uni, 12 Questions (Win $10 BTC)

My friend Oliver DB from the “Bitcoin + Lightning Wallet” Telegram channel is doing a survey :slight_smile:

“Doing a survey for investment pshycology in uni, 12 questions. three random entries will win 10 usd worth of btc. Would greatly appreciate your participation hard to get it spread out.”

“17 entries so far, would need about 100 atleast to be able to draw some vauge conclusions.”

I completed the survey and put my Binance BTC wallet address :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s a bit late in the night. But I’ll definitely do this tomorrow evening :fist:
Will he be publishing his results ?

2 Likes

Cool. I just sent him a message on Telegram to ask. He said yes, he will share the results. Currently at 50 answers, so the findings may not be that interesting. Come on, pub! FOR SCIENCE!

2 Likes

Ps. Only 12 people have submitted their BTC addresses too. So, chances of winning $10 is fairly decent. Don’t be afraid to share your address, shit is encrypted and stuff. Flash the bits, meow!

3 Likes

Done. Quick and easy

2 Likes

Yes, indeed :slight_smile: Thanks for your feedback as well.

2 Likes

The survey is over and the BTC has been sent. Thanks again to those who chose to participate.

Here are the results, “rough draft”:

1 Like

wonderful! i enjoyed reading it!

1 Like

Cool, I will pass the word on. I wish he would join the pub too. He is out drinking now to celebrate, hehehe.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠