TabConf 2019 in Atlanta on February 8 through 10

A two day conference (three days including pre-conference activities) with plenty of really high quality speakers is coming to Atlanta on February 8 through 10, 2019. Can you spare just a little over $100 for two plus days of networking and learning??

https://tabconf.com/

A little humility here… :slight_smile:

Guys, I’m just bumping this announcement to make sure that this great conference continues to get some visibility on the boards.

Let me know if bumping this gets tiresome. I’m just helping to promote a great event.

Plus, I’ll be talking!

Guys, The Atlanta Blockchain meetup group would love to have you as an attendee at the upcoming TabConf in Atlanta on Saturday/ Sunday February 9 to 10. The speakers are world class, ticket prices are cheap, there are two days of events AND there is a day of pre-events on February 8.

Please go to Tabconf.com to view the itinerary, the speakers and to buy tickets (I’m talking AND you’ll possibly see “Peetah” @peter there!)

Guys, just bumping this bad boy down the road.

I hope to see you guys in ATL on February 8th thru the 10th

We may even have a speaker from Atlanta’s Federal Reserve bank make it to the event. They are interested in meeting with the community.

We have also approached the Atlanta Federal Reserve bank to educate THEM on blockchain and crypto.

(Yes, we are cheeky)

We have a senior member of the Atlanta Federal reserve coming to talk and answer questions. That at least makes the price of the ticket worthwhile!!

Use code BITCORNS for 10% off your ticket!!

I had lunch with the guy from the Federal Reserve yesterday. He’s going to deliver an interesting speech. It will probably include a 5,000 foot flyover roadmap for incorporation of crypto into the economy.

All information is his opinion. He’s not speaking for the Fed.

Please go to Tabconf.com to get your tickets!!

It’s official!!! An Atlanta Federal Reserve employee will present an (unofficial) roadmap of how crypto could possibly be incorporated into the economy in the future. Lots of variables. Lots of uncertainty. But a skeleton may appear.

All information is opinion of the presenter. He’s not speaking for the Fed.

Plus, I’ll be speaking!!!

BTW, we have over 55 speakers coming to the event! Most are paying out of their own pockets to be at this event!!

Dang. Wish I could have been one!

Here’s what the guy from the Fed is going to talk about:

"Bitcoin in the Big Leagues: Some Necessary Conditions

Some cryptocurrency enthusiasts argue that central banks will inevitably be replaced by Bitcoin or some similar cryptocurrency. This presentation will discuss some of the conditions that would need to be satisfied for Bitcoin to play a major role in the financial system."

This will be a 30 minute talk. There will be a 20 minute follow up for your questions.

Prices go up on February 1.

Less than two weeks to go!!!