TabConf 2019 in Atlanta on February 8 through 10

A two day conference (three days including pre-conference activities) with plenty of really high quality speakers is coming to Atlanta on February 8 through 10, 2019. Can you spare just a little over $100 for two plus days of networking and learning??

https://tabconf.com/

A little humility here… :slight_smile:

Guys, I’m just bumping this announcement to make sure that this great conference continues to get some visibility on the boards.

Let me know if bumping this gets tiresome. I’m just helping to promote a great event.

Plus, I’ll be talking!

Guys, The Atlanta Blockchain meetup group would love to have you as an attendee at the upcoming TabConf in Atlanta on Saturday/ Sunday February 9 to 10. The speakers are world class, ticket prices are cheap, there are two days of events AND there is a day of pre-events on February 8.

Please go to Tabconf.com to view the itinerary, the speakers and to buy tickets (I’m talking AND you’ll possibly see “Peetah” @peter there!)

Guys, just bumping this bad boy down the road.

I hope to see you guys in ATL on February 8th thru the 10th

We may even have a speaker from Atlanta’s Federal Reserve bank make it to the event. They are interested in meeting with the community.

We have also approached the Atlanta Federal Reserve bank to educate THEM on blockchain and crypto.

(Yes, we are cheeky)