Teeka has 5 coins

Who’s read Teeka Tiwari’s 5 coins to $5mm?

2 Likes

Chainlink is one :slight_smile: and the other 4 are private, for Palm Beach Confidential subscribers

Ps.

https://beta.yen.io/FloridaWater/status/6573906175908278272

Plus, the Bitcoin reward halving is calculated to be in May, 2020. BTC and altcoins have historically rallied 8 months prior to the BTC block reward halving.

Pss. For what its worth… lol

4 Likes

Any chance of a link, a summary, or even some sort of context? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Still waiting on his “sell ICX at $5” from 2018 to come through :skull_and_crossbones::coffin:

3 Likes

do people still actually believe guys like this?

4 Likes

Not necessarily. It was something to listen to while the cookies were baking, doing pushups, and I kind of listened for the lols. I mean, Ripple was one of the last picks when I listened in 2017, lol. Maybe I have too much time right now and should have spent my time on something better. Chainlink was a good pick about a year ago… and now I think it will run its course downwards, looking at the monthly interval. Thanks for the reminder, back to reading. Any good documentaries I should watch between reading?

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with him. People that put themselves out there and make claims have to run the risk of getting burned. I don’t trust people who hide behind “past results don’t equate to future results” type protection. Teeka may not always be right, but he’s willing to own it when he’s wrong.

In the end, no one knows what’s going to happen with Crypto’s. Some people, like Erik Townsend, think all crypto’s will perish and only hashgraph will survive. I don’t know and neither do you.

3 Likes

Must first see Omisego overthrow the asia-pacific region via supreme rewards points processing :whale:

3 Likes

Well said. Do you believe in yourself? … What are those are other 4 coins?! lol. :smiley:

1 Like

I have some faith as some of his recommendations put coins on my radar.

Don’t know the other 4 yet…

2 Likes

I believe the other four are TNT, RCN, CRPT, ZRX. They all have been pumping RCN the most.

1 Like

Sorry TM… I mean no disrespect but, can any one confirm these coins?

1 Like

They are all correct

2 Likes

I hope you all are having an amazing day! Just Please let me know if you have any questions regarding entrepreneurship, investing, reselling, or anything! Shoot me a DM Let’s kill it this year :100::fire:
teeka@palmsbeachgroup.com

Printing this thread getting it framed and putting it on my fridge now.

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠