The Bitcoin Neon Astronaut

Artist Octavian Mielu has redesigned his Neon Astronaut artwork to be Bitcoin-related!

This is limited to only 10 metal panels; no prints, canvases, or other mediums will be produced.

Each is hand signed and numbered on the back.

*the art does not actually light up, just designed to look as if it does. Since it’s printed on metal, it will offer a beuatiful, deep reflection that does appear lit!

Available here: https://lynxartcollection.com/products/bitcoin-neon-astronaut-metal-panel-limited-to-10

With all these great pieces… damn. Wish I could have one for my garage!

Looks epic! Suitable for any office or man cave… If you were able to add the Neon tubes as it looks in the picture then that’d be pants explosion time

@lynxartcollection How about sending a complimentary piece to Peter for his garage? He always got the crypto nation’s back and shills all our talents and offers. Speaking from experience, the results are great! Great pieces by the way!

Looks awesome, wish i had a bigger house :slight_smile:

Sure, I’ll send one to Peter. :slight_smile:

Peter, send me a message with your shipping details. or email it to us: info (at) lynxartcollection (dot) com

Generous … Smart and Timely! :rocket: :boom: :hulksmash: I really enjoy your site work! :cowboy_hat_face: