The Epic Goal... TO END ALL GOALS... 🤔

Yes, that’s right. It’s true. @peter will do a livestream with @booins and all his most precious secrets will be revealed!

As some of you have noticed, @booins is kind of like the parents and adult-figures in Peanuts… there but not completely seen (nor do we ever really hear from her). Or, if you’re from the 90’s, Tim “The Toolman” Taylor via Home Improvement and his neighbor, “Wilson”… where you never quite see his face:

Well… if we can get to 1,000 Patreon Community Members… everything will be revealed! We’re over half-way there!

Let’s do it!

Wait… So WTF is a “BOOINS”?

That’s a great question. Some have captured her “in the wild”:

But, who knows who this person really is…!!!

… it’s @peter’s wife.

… and some folks have gone all-in on this “booins” craze!

:woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

That’s how we do it. Da booinssssssss!:heart:️:fire:

10 Likes

1,000 Patreons here we come :boom::jeans:

5 Likes

Let’s do this! 1000 is in sight!

4 Likes

Alright…So I’m going to cancel my Quartermaster Subscription and create 100 Pubcrawler accounts…That’ll be my contribution!

4 Likes

so you’re pulling a “Hans”?

4 Likes

For scientific purposes to better the community as a whole…

3 Likes

Hey why dont you do a 2 or 3 PUB HEARD IT FIRST with some Huge ICO after 600 patreons? So more people will take gains and join patrons to give back to the pub. Only 1 PUB HEARD IT FIRST is also welcome.

4 Likes

yah you posted a picture of your wife somewhere in the B90X vids around day 50

up till then I wasn’t really a jealous guy despite your larger portfolio, high quality firearms, and lambos…

she made me a LITTLE Jealous :wink:

3 Likes

Did she beat her sickness so she could take care of you? Guys always get way more sick than girls haha

4 Likes

Just became a proud patron! Only $1 so far, but hoping that I can increase it as time goes on and funds allow. What level patron do you have to be in order to get the patron badge on the pub?

3 Likes

It will resolve in 24hrs! Glad you’re here! Just dropped a Patreon Only so perfect timing!

3 Likes

LOL.
Now he won´t be around here for ‘some time’ :rofl:

suspended until Jan 12, 3018 5:00 pm.

https://thebitcoin.pub/u/hans/summary

3 Likes

767 :chart_with_upwards_trend:

#communitygoals :raised_hands:

3 Likes

still working towards it!

1 Like

Finally signed up… I was thinking It would be cool to be #1000 but w.e. :grin: