The "Put me to Work" / "How Can I Help" Thread

Kayla you need to build an online store for that sweet sweet blueberry joose

It’s being built.

Thank you john! Yeah, I agree with you but the thing with me is that I like to dip my toes into a lot of stuff. Jack of all shit and mastering some. Haha! I am on the process of honing picking my niche, finding my muse, right now. I just hope I can set up everything just in time to ride this wave.

This is so darn exciting. Now I just have to think about what my strengths are.
• Hypnotherapist
• Quote writer
• Professional Listener for those who just need someone to talk to in a nonjudgmental way.
• Vegan (Do not judge those who are not)
• Intermittent Fasting health benefits.

Any suggestions on how I could add value & how to implement them into YEN would be greatly appreciated.

Angela I think trying to build communities around the things you are good at would add a lot of value. There are plenty of other’s who share your interests/values and would perhaps be interested in sharing thoughts/best practices/experiences.

Thank you for your response.
How do you suggest building a community? Would take be within the YEN platform or separate? Not sure how it works.
:wink:

Yen would be your ultimate goal I think…but there’s lots of ways to build communities and a whole host of platforms to make it happen. Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

The idea is to build an audience you can migrate to yen when it goes live and help capitalize on first mover advantage in your particular niche.

Oh yes, ok. That makes sense. How does one capitalize with YEN? Not sure of how that works. Is there a link for me to read? I don’t want to take up your time if the answer has been already given. :hugs:

the functionality isn’t really there yet angela, but its in development. Maybe a good place to start would be to read through the roadmap for yen on github

Alot of the info is very spread out over lots of videos and writeups, mostly on patreon, so it would take a while to go through all of it.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much!