Thoughts on A.I.?

Just watched this.
I really like London Real.

Heard about David, but don’t know him nor his stuff.

I’m curious what this community thinks of his thinking on this video.

3 Likes

Haven’t watched the video, so I will respond to the title. My thoughts on AI are this. I’ve seen what can do, and it’s definitely fascinating. I want to see how far it can push current technologies, and I think it will provide a significant leap beyond all of the buzz words.

That being said, I’m overall worried on how central authority will take advantage of AI. I can’t imagine it being for the greater good sadly.

2 Likes

David Icke can be a little bit out there.

I don’t think AI is as big of a deal as people make it out to be. It’s just algorithms.

3 Likes

I think we are heading towards the world that he is describing. Now how we get there I disagree with him as he is just tying things together just to tie more things together.

As @heavilyarmedclown stated he is out there a bit and I also agree with the A.I. isn’t as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

I think too many people get into movies like Terminator and Battlestar Gallactica.

By the time it comes around to this point the moral and ethics we live by will have changed. Meaning what we think of as “the greater good” will be different in the future. Heck the small group here on the pub can’t always agree on what the greater good is on different topics. Maybe AI will help us figure that out or maybe we end up with a Thanos style situation.

@johnloppnow - in summary he is out there and only time will tell. I think he is trying to tie too many things together in this video.

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone for sharing.
Helpful.

Personally I think we do better when we spend more time connecting face to face > face to screen.

Best,
John

1 Like