Tixl, DAG altcoin allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions

Why?

None of the current cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time.

Problem

Due to the technical implementation of existing solutions, no cryptocurrency has yet been able to fulfill the mandatory requirements of privacy, zero-fee transactions and high transaction speed in a sufficiently collaborative manner.

For this reason, we solved that problem by providing a unique new technology with focus on payments and created from scratch.

OUR SOLUTION
Instant & Private
The technical concept of Tixl is influenced by combining multiple approaches of existing cryptocurrencies.

For optimal scalability, Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders.

Who investing int this project? I will invest small amount, minimum amount is 100$. Good that in Aug 28 it will be listed on binance.org.

If you think this is good finding, you can use my referal link:
REMOVED
Web page: https://tixl.me
Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks man for the post! I delicately removed your REFERRAL link. We don’t do that around here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, no problem :smiley: Didn’t know that :smiley:

2 Likes

All good. I posted about you :slight_smile:
https://beta.yen.io/peter/status/156656750867010

1 Like

Can i get invite code to yen.io? :innocent:

2 Likes

You heard that right! We are officially offering YEN access to everyone!

Simply head over to YEN.io, enter your email, and click the “Sign up” button.

You will receive an email with an invite code an hour later.

See you on “The Island”!

2 Likes

tryied to fill form, but continue button not active…

2 Likes

I’ve sent you a private message.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ve tried earlier to make yen.io account, but didn’t know how to get invitation code :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like Tixl making a moves :slight_smile:

1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠