Trading Platform

hi which trading platform is easy to use for normal daily trading or with simply charts? i have been using Poloniex but i see people have issues with it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your post! We’ll be moving this to sub category Trading Technology. Please make sure to read the rules of each category so you get it in the right place. We want to make sure people get your message and are able to respond quickly!
Thanks for being here and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Have you looked at Bittrex man?

1 Like

I use bittrex and bitfinex

1 Like

I love Coinigy.com because it connects to all of the exchanges you use through an API. It is a paid service, but they use Trading View charts which are the best in my opinion. I also think they may offer a free trial. Check it out!

1 Like

Yes but its confusing on charts

1 Like

Hello Bitcoin Pub friends,

What trading platform to view charts do you use? Recommend?

Trading View has a 60% off deal. I don’t have an account (paid) yet. I’m more HODL, but want to start being more intelligent about timing and longer term trades.

I’m 87% going to do this, but wanted to ask here before I pay. I’m wondering if there is a better service?

https://www.tradingview.com/black-friday/

@peter what say you?

1 Like

I am looking for a program or interface, something like coinigy but less fancy and free, that i can make sell and buy order on the top exchanges thru their api (binance, bittrex, gdax…). Do you guys know if something like that exist?

1 Like