Trading scammer?

Didn’t know what section to post this in. Just giving a heads up to my fellow traders. Came across this article saying this guy is a scammer (Bitcoin Seoul). I’ve watched 2 or 3 or his videos before but nothing else. I actually came across him from a post on the bitcoin pub. (hence why I’m posting here)

[English] http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bitcoinseoulorg/internet/bitcoinseoulorg-robert-kimbob-kimbobby-kimwan-qi-kim-internet-con-artist-and-scammer-seo-1396990
[Korean] https://steemit.com/coinkorea/@tosintosin/bitcoin-seoul

7 Likes

Thank you for this. Another signal is that he doesn’t allow comments on his youtube channel or videos… which removes the opportunity for folks to comment and share links like this.

As much crap as there is in the youtube comment section… sometimes they are, in fact, useful…

6 Likes

That’s too bad. I saw him come up but didn’t seem too interesting. Too bad.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen him being called a scammer multiple times as well. It is funny when he says in some videos “leave a comment below” and then has the comments disabled. He knows obviously that people are onto him.

2 Likes

if you have vidIQ extension you can see he gets a lot of dislikes on his videos

also, what did he mean when he said cryptocurrency will only last for another year?

1 Like

Yea ive seen a few of his videos and noticed that he disables his comments section on all of his videos?
kinda fishy 0.o? super suspect lol

1 Like

Yes, I have posted about him in the Pub already too. Here is the article about him and his previous dealings.

He does actually have some good facts, opinions and insight into the Korean trading that is going on. I would say watch him for info but never send guys like this any of your hard earned Doge…

3 Likes

Would not send him 1 Sat! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I knew something was up with this guy. He always seems so arrogant about how he knows more than everyone else. Also seeing all his other videos about the other “business” he has and how he uses the exact same style and method is scary.

1 Like

I would not “take his advice” but I would consider this - view anything in the context of “Game Theory for Research Purposes Only” Content Data Analysis :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This dude is all over my recommended video list. I loather how youtube slots crap in there. I also have a scam alert that I wanted to talk about and am wondering which section I should post it in? There is one doing the serious rounds in NZ lately and I’m just so terrified our little country will turn against Crypto when they all get burned. “Genrally” mainstream people down here rely on opinions, not research for their information.

2 Likes

The Send Them to The Bitcoin Pub! :heart: :hugs: Yoooooo! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I came across his stuff while searching for the best.
Precisely why I choose Peter & the bitcoin pub.

2 Likes

I’m trying, but I’m up against their friends and family member telling them that Bitcoin Aotearoa is a real thing (think bit connect) and posting pictures of their over night gains. I’m not sure what to do. Buy and HODL can’t compete with “invest x amount, con other witless people into joining and then watch those giant gains appear in your wallet”.

I need to post this somewhere and get feedback for my “voice of reason” arsenal.

2 Likes

Why does he always look past the camera when he switches scenes when he’s outside :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought he wasn’t for real when he showed some of his trading method. It’s extremely difficult not to lose when your trying to take a few points with big margin trading. You can lose the lot if you don’t time it perfectly. I don’t think anyone that can do that would want to be posting on YouTube all the time. I asked a question and got no response, so did a search and saw that he’s been a very busy man. YouTube should verify people that are asking for huge amounts of money, 50 bitcoins is a lot to lose.

1 Like
  1. Buy 8 monitors
  2. Act as GURU
  3. Profit
5 Likes

Guy is super sketchy but he did make a great point about AI. :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t worry about scammers. Just ignore.

2 Likes

why not ban the scammer from the site ?
It would suck for a newbie to get scammed, you dont want those types around here, it will give the pub a bad name.
He still posts here from time to time…

1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠