Uh... Just Started Season 4 of Black Mirror... 📺

giphy

That first episode…!

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

10 Likes

I’ve only seen a few episodes from the first season but this show so surreal. You can imagine most of the ideas covered potentially popping up in the future. :thinking:

4 Likes

i caught myself thinking about that every episode…

why is this not happening right now… ? … maybe it is… … omg… nightmares.

5 Likes

I just started watching this last night!
I’m onto the second season now…it’s definitely wow watching :v:t4:

3 Likes

Like every season they blow their wad in the first episode. I couldn’t get into the rest.

2 Likes

The last episode was my favorite.

2 Likes

San junipero… Explosion in the miiiiiind😍

6 Likes

Exactly!!! I loved the first episode of the new season but then the rest were eh… but I like the fact that they are bringing back anthology series like Alfred Hitchcock or Twilight Zone but focusing on SciFi/Futurism stories

3 Likes

I read a few months ago M. Night Shyamalan was reviving, Tales from the Crypt. Which would be totally awesome. I know M.Night gets ragged on a lot, but I like him because he at least has an imagination, even though not all of his films are that great.

1 Like

The episode where you could purchase things based on your klout score made me not look at my phone for an entire day.

5 Likes

It’s a shame their “seasons” are only a handful of episodes. Love the show, impatiently waiting for season 5…

Does anyone remember the show “Almost Human” that only aired a short 13 episode season before being cancelled?

They used Bitcoin as currency in the series, among a number of interesting things.

3 Likes

Its the grandchild of the great and legendary Twilight Zone.

My favorite era for twilight zone was the 80s series by far.

2 Likes

FOMO. Will have to watch it! My other faves are Shameless and Mr. Robot.

2 Likes

Hang the DJ was my favorite of the season…

2 Likes

I loved how the first episode of S4 went from old style Star Trek to the current JJ Abrams style with the lens flares lol

2 Likes

Interesting show! Ghhhhgfddvv gyfdd

2 Likes

Ill start it back up but its like a rip off of the Twilight Zone.

1 Like

Check out Psychopass too. So good its an anime though but their future seems like a possibility as well.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠