Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy Indicator in Tradingview -- Showing my work -- CryptoNTez

ethereum
bitcoin
cryptocurrency
tradingview
indicator

Hi, My name is Nico, CryptoNTez on twitter,

6 months ago I started developing and indicator with the only idea to help traders to identify good entries and exits on any chart at any timeframe. Check the picture below:

UCTS Indicator

Currently the UCTS has hundreds of hours of development, over 40 version released and hundreds of traders feedback, I manage to build the “UCTS” indicator in tradingview with multiple features like:

• Sell & Buy alerts
  • Safeguard mode
  • Take Profits alerts
  • auto resistance-support
  • Fibonacci retracements
  • Customizable settings.

among others (if you want a full detail of all its features follow this link to a medium guide : UCTS Medium

We also build some video guides in order to explain all its features on my website CryptoNTez.com

If you are struggling with crypto trading or if you are new to trading this may be a good start for you.

I offer a Free 10 days trial for you to try it, just send me a dm tradingview or twitter and I will reply as soon as possible. Please notice that my account in twitter receives a lot of messages/day so it may take some time for me to reach your message.

Link to the strategy in tradingview:

UCTS in tradingview

If you have any question about it, please leave your comment below.

Hope you find it helpful :slight_smile:

Happy trading.