Used GPU’s for sale

mining
cryptocurrency
gpu
gpumining
graphiccard

I’m selling off some of my equipment to get some dangerously overdue bills paid before I am out on my ass, and buy fresh equipment.

I am hoping to pass most of this off to members here, or at least an enthusiast who is starting out. If there are no takers i know I can move them online without too much trouble, just would prefer to help someone else out instead of nickel and diming on eBay and Craigslist and the like.

I am selling off some rx 560’s, 570’s and 580’s, keeping the team green stuff for now. Reach out to me if you are interested with details of what you are looking for and I will deal if you are interested.

If anyone else is selling used GPU’s or other equipment, post up here too and maybe we can get some people connected

Managed to sell a few on eBay, and paid off my bills. Now trying to refresh with some newer models! Anyone trying to sell anything used if you watching post, I’m interested in anything, hoping for some newer models. After I get what I need anyone still looking should post to and I’ll try to middleman it

580’s are still the current generation GPU’s for AMD. The 20 series for Nvidia isn’t worth buying for mining from the research that I have done.

I sold a 1070ti last week for half price. Already regretting it. I should have just held on and continued to mine. Doing better than alright mining RVN at the moment. P