I thought with some comments in this thread here getting heated up a little I’ll deliver some facts on my personal USI-Tech investment.
To make this clear… I do not promote/recommend this and I have no people signed up under me. So no affiliate bonus of any sort going in to my calculations here!
This investment was part of some money chunks I’ve dropped on some “investment opportunities” in 07.2017.
- I’ve invested 3,150,-- € on July 23.rd. (= 3,669.44 USD)
- For this investment I’ve got 63 USI-Tech packages 50,-- € a pop.
- I’ve reinvested every Package payout since then besides a small test payout.
- I’ve accumulated 259 packages so far.
- The first packages (63) will “go out” in a few days because 140% return is reached.
- If I would start taking out all the profit today (100% payout) it would take ~90 working days for me to get my initial investment of 3,669.44 USD out.
- … and after 141 working days (around 08.2018) the last package would be fulfilled and the total payout would be 8,250,-- € (~ 9,718,02 USD)
- Again… at July 25.th. the invested 3,150,-- € equaled (1 EURO = 1.1649 USD) 3,669.44 USD.
- At this date BTC cost was 2,627.0100 USD.
- I could’ve bought 1,396812346 BTC for 3,669.44 USD on July 25.th.
- These 1,396812346 BTC would be worth today (BTC closing price yesterday 15,066.0700 USD) 21,044.47 USD. (489,8 % gain)
You do the rest of the math and projections.
I’ve attached a shared google sheet link with the calculations for my investment including all the actual data for the investment and the package rebuys I’ve performed. The Sheet can be used to do some playing around with projections so feel free to juggle some numbers if you like.
My 2 Sats on all these investments I have done (Genisis Mining, Bitconnect, USI-Tech).
None of them, I repeat not one of them could outperform an BTC investment so far. Why is that? Well besides the BTC performance all these businesses want to make money right? Regardless if you see them as scammy or legit your feeding someone else with at least part if not all (when lost) of your investment. One last thing here… those hedging arguments you can hear about using such investment solutions every now and then, really? … Hedging your BTC investment with an BTC based other investment won’t really help. So if you want to hedge you probably should look into futures and “shorting BTC” if you can stomach that.