USI TECH scam or legit

Any paperwork to confirm their current position. If not, it’s not safe but extremely extremely dangerous. Developed to attract the needy and greedy and dumb

so what is your proof that its “extremely dangerous” i myself have profited tons from it and all the people i know also

Anyone with half a brain can see that it is a ponzi. Huge risks involved in terms of loosing your investment. Plus, it isn’t exactly moral to be promoting such a thing, is it?

Anyone with half a brain can see that people are making millions from it, its one of the most trusted
bitcoin trading systems out there. If €50 is a huge risk for you, don’t invest in bitcoin

Why don’t you add your affiliate link while you’re at it.

Common now guys. @Blumb cc.

No need to get heated.

We all make our own decisions. No worries here!

Ponzi scheme?? First off we dont invest, we simply get a return on a purchase of fractions of coin

Promises arent made buddy…Results are never guaranteed. Your bogus claims are hilarious and absolutely wrong.

Whats the difference between getting a return and investing. BTW you would have made 3 times your money if you had bought bitcoin direct

Im not trafficng anything. What makes you think I am

Only the spruikers and early adopters. Ponzis can go on for a while. There’s quite a history of ponzis. The last in and those that keep rebuying will find that out in due course

Guys chill out. Those flaming those who’s invested, what’s it got to do with you? It’s not your money at stake is it, it’s theirs. Maybe your just trying to be helpful and if so, I respect that. But shouting from the roof tops, getting petty about it and just effectively branding people as your wrong im right is going to piss anyone off.
So lets all remain friends, and keep each others best interests at heart. After all we are a family right!?

I thought with some comments in this thread here getting heated up a little I’ll deliver some facts on my personal USI-Tech investment.

To make this clear… I do not promote/recommend this and I have no people signed up under me. So no affiliate bonus of any sort going in to my calculations here!

This investment was part of some money chunks I’ve dropped on some “investment opportunities” in 07.2017.

• I’ve invested 3,150,-- € on July 23.rd. (= 3,669.44 USD)
  • For this investment I’ve got 63 USI-Tech packages 50,-- € a pop.
  • I’ve reinvested every Package payout since then besides a small test payout.
  • I’ve accumulated 259 packages so far.
  • The first packages (63) will “go out” in a few days because 140% return is reached.
  • If I would start taking out all the profit today (100% payout) it would take ~90 working days for me to get my initial investment of 3,669.44 USD out.
  • … and after 141 working days (around 08.2018) the last package would be fulfilled and the total payout would be 8,250,-- € (~ 9,718,02 USD)
  • Again… at July the invested 3,150,-- € equaled (1 EURO = 1.1649 USD) 3,669.44 USD.
  • At this date BTC cost was 2,627.0100 USD.
  • I could’ve bought 1,396812346 BTC for 3,669.44 USD on July
  • These 1,396812346 BTC would be worth today (BTC closing price yesterday 15,066.0700 USD) 21,044.47 USD. (489,8 % gain)

You do the rest of the math and projections.

I’ve attached a shared google sheet link with the calculations for my investment including all the actual data for the investment and the package rebuys I’ve performed. The Sheet can be used to do some playing around with projections so feel free to juggle some numbers if you like.

My 2 Sats on all these investments I have done (Genisis Mining, Bitconnect, USI-Tech).

None of them, I repeat not one of them could outperform an BTC investment so far. Why is that? Well besides the BTC performance all these businesses want to make money right? Regardless if you see them as scammy or legit your feeding someone else with at least part if not all (when lost) of your investment. One last thing here… those hedging arguments you can hear about using such investment solutions every now and then, really? … Hedging your BTC investment with an BTC based other investment won’t really help. So if you want to hedge you probably should look into futures and “shorting BTC” if you can stomach that.

Mic drop.

excellent post. a question, did you send them 3150 worth of bitcoin or 3150 euros?

Thanks Brett240! I had sent BTC.

then it works the same as bitconnect. they take your bitcoin, then just give you less bitcoin back over the term of the loan/contract and hide it by touting USD figures. these types of schemes rely on the price of bitcoin going up to stay afloat and make money.

thanks for the thorough info, not many people will openly show they’re losing out on an investment

I know you’ve reinvested 100%, but with the test transaction, it was possible to withdraw in btc?

So if you begin getting out now, by Aug 2018 you will have gotten 140% return in btc? In other words, if you invested 1 btc, you would get back 1.4 btc, accumulating on business days over time, assuming no issues with the platform by the time the packages expire, correct?

Thanks so much for the insights!

It’s a bit different to Bitconnect. With USI-Tech there’s no capital release! You buy the packages and the payout, if not reinvestet, should cover the “gain”. So you’ll effectively make 40% in 140 days. The package itself is gone after 140 days. Regarding the loss on this… compared to BTC performance that’s right. But still, even if not realized 'til now the 40% gains aren’t a complete loss compared to some other things you can do not to mention negative, I’m dead serious, negative interest for money in the bank with some banks nowadays. Where there better performing investments along the way… of course! Good thing that these investments that I did where just a really small fraction of my overall crypto investments and some of my other eggs in the basket worked out just fine to say the least… :wink:

Nope… at the time I’ve invested I’ve got the equivalent of EUROs for the BTC I’ve used to buy these initial packages. When I would stop reinvesting to get 100% payout on this I would get 40% plus on my initial investment. So no, not 1,4 BTC for 1 BTC invested due to BTCs performance just a fraction of that. I recommend you look into the google sheet I’ve provided and play around with the numbers a little. If you change the “Payout in %” column for a given working day you can see how the numbers and potential payout changes. One thinkable strategy could be that, at a certain point, you only reinvest like 80% and get a daily payout of 20% to keep the package count afloat while realizing some passive income or a way to grow your BTC holdings.

Wow, so they are literally taking most of your bitcoin profits and your bitcoin and giving you back fractions in fiat.

It seems with the time involved for this and the possible lack of direct access to funds, a better long-term strategy for passive income would be to buy bitcoin incrementally over time, maybe every week for a year, and then after the first year, start selling 20% of each of your purchases starting with the first one, and take steady profits while realizing all of the btc upside.

The lack of access to my private keys for any period of time is what is always most worrying to me about these schemes.

Thanks again for the info and the work on the doc!!