Trading locked July 22 for the swap to VET if i’m not mistaken. What is the exact date that node wallets need to be locked up again? X node holders playing chicken at the moment. Who will buy back first? Seems like a 2x+ flip in the next month, even if you don’t like the project.
Attempting to prop up price with giveaways? Think about buying that cheap VEN before it gets more expensive…? Binding must be completed by xnode holders July 27 for the first, and biggest, reward.
Well im going to buy some more VET, it’s dirty cheap. I just read the article, i hope this will pump the price a bit… Btw this might answer your question:
- The Early Bird X Node program does not replace the official economic node monitoring date i.e. Sept 1st. Therefore, if you do not receive any Early Bird X Node awards, you are still eligible to wait until September 1st to convert your economic node to VET without missing any earned VTHO
2 snapshots: 1st was on June 30th and the second one on Sept 1st
Might be to prop the price up, but I think it’s more about getting those Xnode day traders off the exchanges and into the wallet…
The price bump from that would have happened anyway, but now might come about sooner
Whether re-buying and locking up for the rewards is the best bet depends on how much more downside we will see with VEN. I’m not sure how well known the rewards story is just yet, but my math says it won’t be lucrative enough for trading x node holders to lock up. Not to mention those holding on Ledger who can’t participate. This may just cause another dump by traders to capture the green for the day. I think opening x nodes during the swap was a very bad decision in retrospect.
They had to pause X-node monitoring at some point though, to allow for the swap. I guess they had a choice between allowing people plenty of time to perform the swap and limiting X-node market exposure to keep the price stable - and decided to go with the former
Can you comment on your reason(s) to believe in VEN/VET?
This looks like a solid project and with the current prices, I believe I will go all in
I have been scammed too many times in different ICOs and projects… time to consolidate into something legitimate.
Let’s just say I may or may not have relationships that matter in this regard…
Ohhh shoot PeterICO on VechainThor?
- Trading will be halted in all VEN trading pairs at 2018/07/23 4:00 AM (UTC). We will take an immediate snapshot of all VEN balances at the exact same time (2018/07/23 4:00 AM UTC), and begin the distribution of VET to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 VEN = 100 VET.
- Trading will open for the new VET/BTC, VET/ETH, VET/BNB and VET/USDT trading pairs at 2018/07/25 4:00 AM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for VET will also be opened at this time.
Just checked my Binance account, and i got that sweet VET in my Funds.
Made it to 12 cents at one point! Casual 1200% gains on the day
Did you really? Nice
100 Million VTHO Airdrop for VET Holders
July 26, 2018 10:36
To celebrate the launch of the VeChain (VET) mainnet, the VET team has provided 100 million VTHO tokens to be airdropped to all Binance users holding VET.
The 100 million VTHO will be split between all users holding VET at 2018/08/01 00:00 AM (UTC). The amount of VTHO airdropped to each VET holder will correspond to their percentage holding of the total VET balance held by all Binance users at the time of the snapshot.
-VET balances under 1 VET (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
-Distribution of this airdrop will be completed prior to 2018/08/05.
-This airdrop is independent of the normal monthly VTHO distribution.
Thanks for your support!
Dude. So much printing!