WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

I like to buy the top and sell the bottom. That is just my thing.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Who are you?
Hi, I’m Clayton, the new Community Lead at Yen! I am looking forward to connecting with all of y’all.

Where are you located?
I am originally from Florida, but I am currently based in NYC. I would love to meet some fellow NYC folk in person if anyone is up for it.

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin in 2013 when I was in college. I sold it the same year. That was a mistake.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
I don’t need a lot of money, but I would like own a vineyard and a restaurant one day, since I am a huge lover of food and wine.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Well… this is my first day here at Yen, so I would have to say I am most excited about connecting with the community. I cannot wait to learn and grown with all of y’all together. :smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the show! We’re so very glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Thanks! Happy to be here. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m newbee! Thank you for information!

9 Likes
  1. I’m Travis!
  2. Washington state
  3. Bitcoin, 2011, sold them for small profits. (whoooooops)
  4. moon goals would have to be buy a house and a car someplace warm all year long
  5. I’m excited about learning and getting into trading crypto!!
  6. Found this site from youtube

How do I enroll in b90x?!?!

6 Likes

Just start with day1! Glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome Travis! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

thanks peter! so excited to do this program. you have no idea how grateful i am you made something like this. it is exactly what i needed.

3 Likes

So awesome! Make sure to comment and share to your network! Free help is always good!

2 Likes

Hey @TLo27 - great to have you with us -
it is awesome seeing new people - especially in the bear market :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome

3 Likes

Hi everyone,Simon or Loosebanner here (youtube name also), im an engineering everything else enthusiast.
Im Irish but living in Perth Australia
I was following bitcoin for a while via Keiser report then it hit the price of gold…
With a moon shot I want to set up a agricultural/hemp/engineering/crypto/science business center on my land at home (and beyond hopefully)…to help people who’ve hit rock bottom in Ireland and beyond. Mad idea but the world needs it but I need cash for it haha.
Im excited about growing freedom with the pub i suppose
I found this through Korean BBQ Beetcoin Peter on Youtube

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Simon! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes
  1. Brian Shroyer
  2. New Jersey
  3. First crypto purchased was Bitcoin! Bought about $100 worth when the price was 15k :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: main reason was FOMO. ive watched BTC since its creation, just never “pulled the trigger” so ive missed some gainz hahah
    4.My main financial goal is to pay off my house.
  4. Whats not to be excited about?! The opportunity to be apart of something life changing, historical. Truly exciting times!
  5. YOUTUBE, Decentralized TV
4 Likes

Welcome! We’ll see you on YEN.io soon enough!
Make sure to go through B90X!

4 Likes

Hi, I guess Ill participate.

I found Bitcoin Pub when I was researching new upcoming YouTuber’s in the blockchain niche sometime in late 2017. I’ve been subscribed to the channel since and have explored the forum out of curiosity from time to time.

I first heard about Bitcoin through Reddit and silk road discussions a long time ago, but somewhat fortunately and unfortunately only invested when it hit $2000.

I started writing about the topic twice daily in college for a personal blog I had at the time called Fiat is Flat too teach myself about blockchain, and got involved in the twitter side of crypto around then too.

I’ve changed my name a hundred times, but most notably and shamefully coined the term “Barting” in relation to Bitcoin price patterns. A now dead meme.

I took time off from school to follow the space as a passion and have been working with the meVu.bet team as a digital marketer and editor since around the time we only had around 4 team members.

Looking to sniff out news early by participating on the forums and continue to fine tune my TA beyond trading the barts.

Tucker Twitter: @Viewbull

3 Likes

Feel free to spend some time on b90x! Glad you here!

2 Likes

1.My name is Kierin i’m 29 and work as a data analyst
2. Switzerland
3. The first time I bought some btc was when it was around 250 usd in 2015. However, I remember telling myself that it was too volatile to be an investment asset. Bought the most expensive vpn subscription when you take today’s price.
4. My moon goals are to be able to be financially secure and be part of a financial and technological revolution.
5. I have recently started a cryptocurrency youtube channel to hopefully share some insights I have gained a long the way. Network with fellow bitcoin.publers and meet new people.

Have a wonderful day
cb

4 Likes

Glad you are here! Make sure to go thru b90x!

2 Likes