WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone,Simon or Loosebanner here (youtube name also), im an engineering everything else enthusiast.
Im Irish but living in Perth Australia
I was following bitcoin for a while via Keiser report then it hit the price of gold…
With a moon shot I want to set up a agricultural/hemp/engineering/crypto/science business center on my land at home (and beyond hopefully)…to help people who’ve hit rock bottom in Ireland and beyond. Mad idea but the world needs it but I need cash for it haha.
Im excited about growing freedom with the pub i suppose
I found this through Korean BBQ Beetcoin Peter on Youtube

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Simon! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes
  1. Brian Shroyer
  2. New Jersey
  3. First crypto purchased was Bitcoin! Bought about $100 worth when the price was 15k :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: main reason was FOMO. ive watched BTC since its creation, just never “pulled the trigger” so ive missed some gainz hahah
    4.My main financial goal is to pay off my house.
  4. Whats not to be excited about?! The opportunity to be apart of something life changing, historical. Truly exciting times!
  5. YOUTUBE, Decentralized TV
5 Likes

Welcome! We’ll see you on YEN.io soon enough!
Make sure to go through B90X!

4 Likes

Hi, I guess Ill participate.

I found Bitcoin Pub when I was researching new upcoming YouTuber’s in the blockchain niche sometime in late 2017. I’ve been subscribed to the channel since and have explored the forum out of curiosity from time to time.

I first heard about Bitcoin through Reddit and silk road discussions a long time ago, but somewhat fortunately and unfortunately only invested when it hit $2000.

I started writing about the topic twice daily in college for a personal blog I had at the time called Fiat is Flat too teach myself about blockchain, and got involved in the twitter side of crypto around then too.

I’ve changed my name a hundred times, but most notably and shamefully coined the term “Barting” in relation to Bitcoin price patterns. A now dead meme.

I took time off from school to follow the space as a passion and have been working with the meVu.bet team as a digital marketer and editor since around the time we only had around 4 team members.

Looking to sniff out news early by participating on the forums and continue to fine tune my TA beyond trading the barts.

Tucker Twitter: @Viewbull

5 Likes

Feel free to spend some time on b90x! Glad you here!

3 Likes

1.My name is Kierin i’m 29 and work as a data analyst
2. Switzerland
3. The first time I bought some btc was when it was around 250 usd in 2015. However, I remember telling myself that it was too volatile to be an investment asset. Bought the most expensive vpn subscription when you take today’s price.
4. My moon goals are to be able to be financially secure and be part of a financial and technological revolution.
5. I have recently started a cryptocurrency youtube channel to hopefully share some insights I have gained a long the way. Network with fellow bitcoin.publers and meet new people.

Have a wonderful day
cb

8 Likes

Glad you are here! Make sure to go thru b90x!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Darshan from Hong Kong.
I guess I am late for the party but anyways here I am. Newbie in crypto, just bought some Stellar recently and planning to invest some in bitcoin as well. I am interested to learn more about this exciting technology and make some money at the same time.
My “To The Moon” goals are to be able say ***K to my 9 - 5 job and start my own business venture.
I am excited to be part of this community where I believe, we will be sharing and growing in this crypto space together.
I found this community looking for some answer on how to get started on bitcoin living in HK.
I look forward to growing with this awesome community.

6 Likes

Hi Darshan! Make sure you checkout the B90X thread and welcome on board!

Tip: Coinbase is giving away free Stellar currently, check it out

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip! Will check out the thread.

2 Likes

Hello m8s,

My name is Pedro, from Portugal, i’m 42 years old and i’m just starting up mining. Bought 2 old machines to try it out but i’m planning to go a lot further. Right now i’m just testing. Lets see how the wind blows.

3 Likes

Want to make some more bitcoins? I need help developing my exchange and application it will run on. :smiley:

2 Likes
  1. Who are you? Andy
  2. Where are you located? Austin, TX
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? BTC because i’m most familiar with
  4. What are you “[TO THE MOON ] goals? Pay off debts, build race cars, tour the world help family and friends gain knowledge about crypto
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? We are witnessing one of the biggest paradigm shifts in our lifetime and what a better way to experience it than in this community.
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? DCTV w/ Peetah!
4 Likes

Glad you’re here! The time is now for many of you!!!

3 Likes

Me? I’ve always been a believer in Bitcoin, never an altcoin guy. Not that I am beyond creating a token, I have some plans on that. You can learn a little more about me by visiting me(the URL is in the title) and I look forward to meeting some of the cool people here.

I got here via DriveShow.IO and Yen.IO

Who the heck is this guy Peter? And MagicMike? I thought that was some movie. Tell me more, I really don’t know…

Yes, I’m from Atlanta, GA specifically Lilburn, GA

3 Likes

Glad you’re here! Here is enough info on that scammer Peter Saddington

2 Likes
  1. Who are you?
    I am Chris

2. Where are you located?
    Germany

3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
    I started mining Ethereum a few years ago first. My father came up with this idea.

4. What are you “TO THE MOON ” goals?
    I want to build a startup and a self sustainable mobile home.

5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
    To learn trading.

6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
    Via the YT video “What are crypto trading BOTS” by “Decentralized TV”

5 Likes

Welcome to the pub Chris!

3 Likes

Glad you’re here! Keep going!

3 Likes