WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Hi,

I’m Niah located in Sherman Oaks, CA. I learned about cryptocurrency while on holiday; December 2017, visiting my folks. I knew I had stumbled onto something big after watching a TEDtalk on blockchain and the FOMO took over! My first investments were Ethereum and Litecoin predominately because it was on Coinbase. My goals are to eliminate my debt (credit card & school) and to build my nest. I am really happy to have found a community where robots aren’t giving away coins! I found my way here through Decentralize TV on youtube.

Who are you?
Alistair Merryman
Where are you located?
Los Angeles
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
The crypto project I’m consulting on it’s currently accruing as a part of my compensation agreement.
What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals?
I’m more interested in the social benefits of crypto and what the platforms empower.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Learning, discussion, and diverse perspectives
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I’m a sucker for Asian YouTubers?

Dale is my name but all my friends call me Kells.

I’m from Milwaukee but I live Minneapolis

My first purchase was 2009 I brought $100 in BTC. Then I bought some weed from Silk Road and never thought about BTC again, until 2018 were I bought $100 in BTC @$14982 smh.

My to moon goals is just to make some money. And to have a great story to tell my grandkids when they ask me why our house is so big.

Im most excited about LEARNING LEARNING LEARNING!

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub…The great YouTube video

Hey everyone.

Mark, from Canberra, Australia.

Only got into cryptocurrency in Jan 2018. Has been a wild ride full of FOMO and FUD so far.

First purchase was ripple (noob) @ $3. Sold at $4.70 and rebought @ $4.50 thinking the train was never going to stop and i’d gamed the system! Only to watch it fall, and fall, and fall… bought a few others, and watched them fall too! again… noob. Basically, HODL’ing my alts until moon???

Moon goals are to buy bitcoin, learn the market, not repeat the same mistakes, pay off the house and take it easy.

Found out about the pub on youtube through decentralized tv!

Hi Everyone
I’m Ian,
living and working at sea around the globe.
I first brought BTC, ETH and LTC.
I support the revolution and want to see an end to the central banking system and their ILLEGAL control.
I’m looking forward to discussing forward thinking ideas that bring back control to the people.
I hope more people join groups like The Bitcoin Pub and help spread the word.

“SUPPORT THE REVOLUTION”

What’s up crypto-nation?

1. I am Chi Noden.
  2. I am located in Neenah, WI at the moment.
  3. I received my first sweet, sweet satoshis on March 26th of 2017 after I saw the power of a new market emerge during Q4 of 2016.
  4. “TO THE MOON” goals: Successful music, crypto and fitness businesses.
  5. I am most excited about meeting more crypto nerds and having a knowledgeable
    community to bring other knowledgeable people into.
  6. I’ve been watching Decentralized TV for a bit now.

Derek
Washington, MO
Started in October 2017
First coin invested was Bitcoin
Looking for sound investments to pay off college debt and LEARN. Decentralized is the future. End the FED.
Next stop…:full_moon:
DCTV brought me here.

Joanne. UK. Starting out on a crypto learning curve. Looks steep from where I am stsnding! :hushed:

Who are you?
I came from nothing before nothing began, broke the window of existence and became a man, I am a man out of time and space, bound by these mortal coils.

My name is Doug, aka dwulf, and I write code for coins.

Where are you located?
Portland, Oregon

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Honestly, I feel foolish to admit, $1.00 worth of Doge coin, now worth .35 cents, and those were just given to me.

I missed the boat on early investment and mining. Now I am going into digital surgery to engineer a solution to earn some coin and trade up value of the coin

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
I picked up some development skills with Python, JavaScript and Machine Learning, I am seeking to build my army of recursively trained neural networks to gauge optimum alt-coin trading strategies to get to the MOON soon.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
To break away from the conventional and utterly corrupt financial agencies and handle my capital wealth on my own terms, not subject to late fees, NSF fees, frozen accounts, zeroed out accounts, levy on my accounts. But most importantly business opportunities to the (billions?) of bankable and unbankable cryptocurrency savvy merchants of the land.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I like to think we found each other…I searched for and I found Bitcoin Pub, but the videos made me aware.

1. Laci Olson (finance major interested in data science)

2. San Francisco Bay Area, California (any locals want to hang out?)

3. Bitcoin of course! Oct 2017. Because it is the Queen of all coins.

4. Too many Moon goals to list them all but…1. Hodl BTC 2. Invest in alts to save for down payments on rental real estate properties. 3. Invest in projects that make the world a better place. 4. Retire 5. Sail the world 6. Settle down with some land and animals.

5. I am most excited about being part of a community that is as enthusiastic about this tech as I am. Pretty sure I came across @Peter on Youtube while endlessly searching on how to get started investing in cryptocurrencies.

awesome yo…neo is awesome

Who are you? Deok Ho Kim a.k.a Toko
Where are you located? Lima, Peru.
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Very first coin was BTC, Feb 2018 and I bought in because when I heard about the potential that the technology has, I wanted to be a part of it. I can’t wait until the blockchain tech gets develop to its fullest potential and becomes mainstream to the world. Especially in countries like Peru where the majority of the population is living in poverty and a lot of them don’t have access to bank accounts.
What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? Besides BTC, I also invested in a couple of different Altcoins. My goals i guess is to HODL!!! I researched couple of different projects and i chose about 5 different projects in the different categories, where I saw the potential that they will have within 2 to 5 years, or maybe more. But I will HODL because I really do believe in the impact that it can have.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Like I always say, the more the merrier!! To be honest, I think the growing of the community is so important because through the spread of word, more people are going to learn about cryptocurrencies, and the potential that the technology has. Also, we all know, that we future is digital, so it’s not about how but about when it will be implemented in the different industries. Undeniably is going to be a game changer, like when the internet was created or when first iphone came out.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Popped up as a suggestion on my youtube when I was looking for crypto news.

Who are you? Yogo
Where are you located? Sydney
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin, I heard about it in 2016, but didn’t hear it from my circle of friends, instead from the mainstream on December 2017. Heard the news and bought at almost ATH and still hodling.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? 100x
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I’m excited to exchange perspectives and grow together as human and technology intertwined globally

Hello!
Who are you? Samson Leung; Registered Nurse!
Where are you located? Glendora, California
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? None yet! Looking to get started on this scary ride.
What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? Renovate/Pay off the house, send the kids to college, provide for a stable life for my family and then hopefully retire
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? The potential is what is exciting. Went in for a smog check on my 2001 4Runner and was pleasantly surprised that the establishment accepted cryptocurrency as payment. Had a good conversation with the miner and finally decided to dive head first into the rabbit hole.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Google and research. Thank you to this community for all the support, information and discussions.

Hey guys,
my name is Thaddäus from Berlin, Germany!
I haven’t invested in any cryptocurrency yet, but I sure will and I am here to learn everything about it first.
I am a medical doctor and my goal is to make some smart investments so I can focus my time completely on what I love most - Research. In my opinion research is the key to the future and it is badly neglected in todays society.
Found the bitcoin pub while searching for good videos about bitcoin on youtube.

Who are you? Brad
Where are you located? Charleston, SC
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? LTC (I was overzealous, faster and cheaper to get to other exchanges I guess? Coinbase to GDAX to Binance.)
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? To create a cryptocurrency asset legacy… both for inheritance and my personal charity. I don’t know if I’ll ever “realize” profits accept to pay the tax man, if and when necessary.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I am most excited about the opportunities we are creating for each other… jobs, knowledge, wealth!
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? From watching Peter on Ytube.

Hi!
I’m Jonnyz, from Denver Colorado. My first Cypo investment was eth so i could buy antshares the reason for was the dev team and the fact that it was cheap.
My to the Moon goals are to live off grid and help people invest in crypto.
I think the start of this kind of community is awesome because of the kind of people it draws, what an awesome foundation of insight and knowledge!
I found the pub through Peta on decentralized tv youtube.

Jay
Los Angeles, California.
Bitcoin- Riding the wave my friends…
Financial Security.
The knowledge that I’m about to receive from these beautiful people.
From my guy Pee-duh@youtube

Clive Tucker
New York
BTC hungry…
Acupuncturist/Musician

Hi all great to be here,

• My name is Keith
  • I live in Maun Botswana but have been fortunate to grow up in many different countries.
  • I am looking at a few possibilities but might start with Icon
  • Make enough money for my wedding
  • The sheer amount you guys are teaching is exciting and even a little overwhelming!
  • A friend told me to come here to get started