WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Hi guys,

Very nice to meet all of you!
I’m Anthony, 26.
I’m currently based in China originally from the UK.
I bought a few coins for the first time last year - i’d rather invest in equipment that can make me coins on a regular basis than just buying.
Of course money is an incentive, but the possibility of banks not owning our money excites me much more.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody and learn much more from you all!

Peace!

Hey welcome to the pub Anthony! It sure does feel nice to be in complete control of your finances :slightly_smiling_face:.

I miss you all so much too. I moved to Vancouver, busy helping plan my son’s wedding in July from afar, have a new job and slowly trying to build my Hypnotherapy practice again. How are the kids? Would love to see how mini John is growing :slight_smile:

What up Millionaires!?
Who are you? Donny
Where are you located? Utah bitches (first impression is everything right?) Please don’t delete me for the language :wink:
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? trx, xlm, xvg, Ada at the same time with a little investment because I didn’t do my own researched and listened to a friend. I take full accountability for my actions whether there dumb or not.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Hodl the shit out of everything. I’m holding out until I see this moon talk I see and hear on you tube. ha ha! I am new to this and want to understand crypto before I do some more investing.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning from all of you experts. I’m excited and confident in this group can to share there knowledge, mistakes, fortunes, and best practices.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? You Peter Saddington! I’ve been stalking you on you tube.

Haha welcome to the pub Donny! Keep that enthusiasm man. We welcome it here :+1: .

Who are you?
MafiaBoy

Where are you located?
None of your business

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin, massive explosion in my pants when i read the white paper. My first thought… “this will end corruption across the globe”. A technology that will disrupt the financial industry and remove control from central authorities is something i cant miss.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Spin a few startups to create products, jobs, and opportunities for those who deserve it and have being abused by the system.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
I would love to see a massive platform where you can do e-commerce, banking, and any kind of businesses using cryptocurrencies.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Surveillance Media

Welcome man! Some positive moon goals you have :+1: .

Name: theweb , based in the UK, Cryptocurrency researcher and avid supporter of Bitcoin.

Glad to have you here! Keep supporting that BTC.

Hello world

My name is jimmy
I live in the hill’s of west by got virginia

My first buy was a little of everything gdax had after 2/18

My moon goal’s…Well I have been here for about four day’s now and I think with what I have learned and researched this tech can give the power back to the people of the WORLD! So my moon goal’s are more of a mar’s goal then moon. Good luck everybody every penny crypto I got into is in the top 50 now!

How I got here? Going after dream’s and found the dogelord and now captain peter. It is going to be a good year!

Glad to see you join us Jimmy! Helping the world become a better place through blockchain is always respectable :slight_smile: .

Who are you?
Javier Morata van Eimeren

Where are you located?
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Bitcoin for a trading company to earn easy money, that one blew in my face

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Buying a house for me and my kids, single dad here.

A place where everbodies intention is to help eachother thrive. I really like that and wish everybody a ride to the moon!

**Who are you?** Robert Newell

** Where are you located?** Edmonton Alberta Canada (Sometimes Cebu Philippines)
** What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?** BTC because it was the coin to pay membership in Bitclub.
** What are you “TO THE MOON 102” goals?** I would like to get debt free and be financially free as well. This would include the kind of money where I can help my families both here and in the Philippines to also grow into this new era of crypto. I want to get to a place where I work because I want to not because I have to!!
** What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?** I love that learning, B90X, is free. Also, it is always good to be around like minded people as you are working on yourself.
** And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?** I have been seriously taking lots of time to learn within the crypto space through articles, ICO websites, YouTube crypto crusaders and more. While doing this, I ran across a couple videos by Peetah, lol, and that led me to investigate all there is to offer here.

@Javier_Morata

Welcome man! Awesome moon goals man. Look forward to a better future for you and your family.

@Bbqbob

Good to see you here Rob! Financial freedom and working for yourself. That’s the dream, so make it happen :bitrocket: .

• Hi! I’m Heyam! Super great to be here!
  • I live in Milton Keynes in The United Kingdom - the place if famous for example because of the Bletchley Park - BP was the central site for British codebreakers during WW II.
  • My first go was with Litecoin around a year ago
  • I want to build a new temple of Sun Gods somewhere in London - hee hee hee
  • I want to see everyone on the Earth with a lot of bitcoin or some alts and witness how humanity will level up our local Solar system.
  • Through a passion for knowledge!

Glad to see another artist here! Enjoy your stay Heyam and soak up that knowledge on crypto and Blockchain :btc: .

Who are you?
Timo aka Dyzt

Where are you located?
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Litecoin in 2014, because it was faster then BTC.

What are you “TO THE MOON 102” goals?
To be fully financial independent, be healthy, see the world and be different. I hope to work in the crypto space one day.

To meet more people who are really exited about crypto and it’s potational

Google and youtube :slight_smile:

Welcome! Let’s turn it up!

Who are you?

David

Where are you located?

Vancouver, BC

August 2017 because it seemed like the right thing to do.

What are you “TO THE MOON 102” goals?

Grow myself a million dollar farm in the next 12 months.

Learning and exploring with like minded people.

Decentralized TV ! Thanks Peter!

Glad to have you here @sumorai! That sounds like a plan. Grow that dream farm :bitrocket: .