WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Well, let’s do this in order:

1. Who are you? Justin
  2. Where are you located? Paris, France
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? ETH and XRP; wanted to dip my feet into the craze and they were the most accessible (price, "quality) at the time
  4. What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? To build the future of work with Quidli, using equity as a way to compensate workers; after that I’d really love to actually go to the moon as well!
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? That it’s still largely untouched from the institutional players (even though that’s rapidly changing as we speak :cry: )
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Read about in on some crypto news site; my plan was to just check it out, but the tutorial was so good I had to stay and play around

Glad to have you here Justin! Building the future of work isn’t easy, but I encourage you to keep on grinding and make it happen :+1: .

Appreciate the encouragement! :squid:

I am Matthew who lives in the rainy land of the United Kingdom.

My first investment was Bitcoin, and the reasoning was because it conveyed a solution-based system that was very indicative of the need for a replacement of not only a new type of payment system, but also the way in which it has a framework that allows for the transmission of ‘data’ in a manner that allows for transparency in terms of all transaction made, keeps the sender/receiver private and has a systemic algorithmic process in which fraud is nigh on impossible. There are way too many reasons to list why bitcoin was my first investment however; many years on, and it is evident it has always pertained to ethical morality of liberty with the ability to preserve FIAT as an example.

To the m00n goals is to be disciplined in respecting bitcoin, but understanding the risks with respect to the greed that can occur with money. Also, to be a trader who has composure, and supplement the satoshi count to gain one thing, more BITCOIN!

I have seen this community grow from an early stage, and it has continued on with amazing growth. The crypto community excites me for it is giving an average person the chance to not be subject to financial coercion, and oppressive albeit covert, continued stagnation for society by regulating and imposing barriers to financial freedom.

I found the bitcoin pub many m000ns ago :stuck_out_tongue:

M0000n!

What’s up Cryptonation! Thrilled to be part of the community! I’ve been following crypto ~1 year, mostly investing small amounts in major coins, but now I finally feel I have the confidence to punch my ticket on the spaceship.

1. Who are you?
Tyler Schmidt

2. Where are you located?
The Good Land - Milwaukee, WI, USA

3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin, simply to get a discounted price from a vendor who offered discounts if you paid in crypto!

4. What are your “To the Moon” goals?
Micro Moon Goals - Pay off Student Loans / vehicle loans
Major Moon Goals - Be part of the Revolution! I currently bust the corporate grind as a supply chain professional for a mfg tech company, but I’m really starting to consider and investigate opportunities in crypto and blockchain entrepreneurship in my local community / business community, and helping to spread the technology and adoption of crypto in some way.

5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
The opportunity to meet other like minded professionals and enthusiast of an emerging tech that I believe in!

6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Decentralized TV youtube.

Looking forward to great discussion and learning from the community! To the moon!

Bro, Start B90X, currently on day 41 and it is worth your time!

What Up Bitcoin Pub. Matty here from Vegas.
I bought Litecoin as the first Crypto.
Want to enjoy trading as a profitable hobby to set up my families financial future.
Enjoy the DCN Videos so I had to check out the Pub. I enjoy a great community and conversation. Learning and exchanging information is what I am looking forward to here.

I am a Realtor in Vegas with a Crypto Habit. Really intrigued with the idea of Blockchain, and how it can shift the future of Real Estate. I am across all Social Media as @me702realestate to check out what I am doing out here.

Yeah buddy, on Day #3. Charting my direction!

@unitedwestand18

Yo welcome Matthew! You seem to get the idea pretty well. Share that knowledge with others :bitrocket: .

@Ty_Lord

Good to have you here Tyler! A year in crypto feels like a decade. You have the skin in the game to do this, so pay off those debts and be apart of the revolution :slight_smile: .

@me702realestate

What’s up Matty! Financial future for your family? They will definitely thank you in the future.

Who are you?
David

Where are you located?
Worcestershire, England

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
BTC, because it was the only one I could figure out how to buy at the time:) bought £30 worth from a bitcoin ATM in a really rough looking neighbourhood!

What are you “TO THE MOON 102” goals?
Nothing too exciting, paying off debt and trying to protect myself from our politicians.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
The really positive atmosphere here compared to other crypto media, hopefully getting some advice into how to build a career in crypto (I’ve been a software engineer for over 15 years, but finding anything here outside of London is hard!)

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Peter’s excellent decentralised TV videos on YT.

hey everyone. Happy to be here

What’s up everyone. Patlanta here.
I hail from San Fran, but born and raised in the ATL! Proud of my city! Atlien 4 life.
First ever coin was the OG, “BTC”! Very recently too. So I’m a #noob
To the moon goals… pick the right one! The Lebron James #goat of the Crypto world!
Excited be a part of a community that shares the same interest in Cryptos. Look forward to advice, and better understanding of it all.
Decentralized YouTube page put me on. I watch daily. Thanks Peter! I Hulk smash!

@Dcarrington

Yo welcome David! Smart move paying off debt, and you’ll find plenty of opportunity in crypto. Trust me!

@CryptoandChat

We’re happy to have you here :slight_smile: .

@cardandsole

Glad to see you here man. Even if you bought BTC today, you will be very happy as you’re still early to the show :bitrocket: .

Let me give a proper introduction here. I am Seymour Mac, one part of a group called Corrected Axiom, and cohost of a livestream called Crypto and Chat. We usually stream on FB and YT but will be transitioning to DLive pretty soon to complete the crypto circle.

We have made music together since 2001 and have both taken to crypto in the past year, even though we laughed about it in 2012. Feel stupid about that.

We are from the North East PA and have attended/performed at several crypto conferences, including the Nexus Earth Conference in Aspen, CO last September.

I hope to make some good connections and maybe get a few guests on the show. I wont list all the info here, to avoid being blacklisted on Day 1.

Thanks for the introduction man. When I first heard about alt coins around that time, I reacted in the same way. The good thing is that we now see the viability in the technology, and that provides ourselves the trajectory to move forward within this space :bitrocket: .

I am colin
am from New Zealand
i never invested feels like i know less so taking my time as you said sinking in
“TO THE MOON” goals well learn and digest a lot
so overwhelming data and information. Lost my time over looking.
through " http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html "

Thanks man! See you on the moon!

Hey what’s up Colin! There’s a lot of things to learn, so don’t miss out :slight_smile: .

Who are you? Mark Grant
Where are you located? Dubai, UAE
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin after talking to a friend
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Get off the treadmill and retire!
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? The spread of knowledge, the wealth of information.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Friend at work

ian, a british guy living and working in china
bitcoin… because it made sense at the time july 2017… alt coins since then
to the moon?? realistic but crypto can provide me with a great opportunity to make huge gains
Love the idea of sharing realistic goals in here on good projects, you just can’t do all the due diligence on your own
checked out a fair few of your videos and decided to give the pub a try…