WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

1. Who are you?
    Donald Dominko
  2. Where are you located?
    Small town in Slovenia.
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
    Bitcoin, Cardano, Lumen and Firstcoin. Bitcoin no brainer, did the research on the second two and the last one was a dud.
  4. What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
    Setting up a successful blockchain/crypto project. Just finished Ethereum and NEM smart contract programming course fromIvan on Tech and I’m getting to the whitepaper phase for the first business idea meanwhile prepping for the ICO and everything that comes with that … overall busy I guess.
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
    Learning from the community and giving back.
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
    Toshi Times forum

i have to ask @Donald_Dominko… toshi times forum is very similar to ours (at least technology-wise)… how’s that community doing?

@john How many members we got?

Well @john, compared to BitcoinPub it’s more programming focused and IMO it’s less active because of a smaller user base. That forum is sort of more “tech niche” oriented and this forum is more tailored to everyday crypto user. If you’re over there then you’ll probably want to be over here also however IMO it’s not necessarily true the other way around. I think putting it like that is the best way of describing the community over there. Not sure if my reply is answering your question but I think that’s the best way of putting it.

Disclaimer: Apples & Oranges = Fruit & Fruit :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Peter,

Is it too late to signup on Patreon, i mean for the Alpha Class Cohort ? Unfortunately, I just notice that 1 day after the deadline (July 30th). If no, please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks !

You can sign up today. Cryptonaut level!

BOOM, Done ! We are going on the moon.

Heyy what’s up everyone Itsmee Bosslady, Sommer :slight_smile:

I’m in Florida at the moment but traveling all over, bringing people the good news of crypto lol

Bitcoin was my first investment, it was the first one I found out about…

Goals are to onboard as many people as possible to the community, and grow the community of young people - GenZ - under 21 years old…I think they will pick up on this tech much faster than anyone else - -

I found ya on YouTube through BiteSizeBitcoin - - this is my second time going through b90x!

TO THE MOON :slight_smile: :rocket:

Bienvenido al Pub Marce!

Joined the pub in nov. 17. Took some time to post. Now B90X :sunglasses:

1. Who are you? Offblast

2. Where are you located? Estonia

3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? LTC in 2013, seemed cool at the time.

4. What are you “TO THE MOON 107” goals?
    BTC for each child. (3 of them)
    BTC for me to pay off mortage
    BTC For Lambo

Learning and evolving together i think.

I think it was through youtube…
    Good times… :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Souhail
  2. Casablanca (Morocco):morocco:
    3.:btc: Bitcoin -2015 -240 $
  3. :hodl:Coinex Token
  4. Search more info in crypto :earth_africa:
  5. Youtube

@Offblast

Yo welcome to the pub! Your children are going to love you that much more when they grow older :bitrocket: .

@morocroft

Glad to see you join us! All the information on crypto is on the pub. Time to dive in :slight_smile: .

What’s up folks!

1. I’m Ryan and I love music and tech
  2. Poconos, PA USA
  3. Havent invested yet
  4. Start trading to make a nice supplemental income
  5. Excited about sharing ideas and thoughts with like-minded people
  6. Via google while Researching mining

Welcome in the Pub @rychinatra
Did you heard about B90X?

Nope. Havent heard of it.

Let check that out. Peter created that last year and so far it is the best program to start with, no matter of your level and experience.

Highly recommend

Just did a google on it and checking it out for sure! Thanks for the tip.

1. Who are you?

Im Miguel and im Tattoo artist you can check some ofmy work on intagram

I live in Luxembourg, but im from Venezuela

well the first time that i hear about Bitcoin many years ago i thought that was just another way of payment like paypal, but recently i talked with one of my cousins who is still in Venezuela and he told me that he had some money in bitcoin, so i investigate by myself and it blowed my mind, comming from a country like venezuela where EVERYTHING is control by the goverment, and the country suffer cause of the hypperinflation, i felt appeal for the decentralize and deflationary properties of bitcoin, i just got obsessed by the subject, and how actually the cryptocurrencies can help a lot of people in countries like mine as an escape for hyperinflation, and receive money from outside whitout being worry that the goverment wants to steal them, i see my country as an example of what happend when the goverment gets corrupted and control people life through fear, telling them what to do or not with their money, and bitcoin just gives the option to be more free

4. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?

help some members of my family Venezuela to leave the country, maybe open my own tattoo studio

im just trying to get involve into the space, trying to learn as much as i can

through Youtube! watching Peter videos

1. Who are you?

Yo! The name’s Emmanuel. I’m an aspiring photographer! Nice to meet ya’ll!

Currently in the Philippines.

My first coin was Bitcoin back in 2017. I always wanted a separate source of income. Did my research and it lead me to investing and Bitcoin :joy:

4. What are you “[TO THE MOON]” goals?

Just want a place I can call my own first. Lambos can come after that!:grin: :sunglasses:

Looking forward to learn from everyone and enjoy the moon at the same time :grinning:

https://10daysofbitcoin.com/ showed me da wae

Lets all get along! :grin:

Who are you?

My name is Amine Khalladi, I am an architect in the making a massive blockchain enthusiast and the Founder of Novum Mining.

Where are you located?

I officially live in Madrid, Spain, but I am everywhere, mainly Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, Tunisia and Morocco.

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?

Ethereum. I was very impressed by the concept of smart contracts and building on top of an existing Blockchain.

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?

I want to live in a decentralised world. Blockchain is going to make that possible. My “to the moon goal” is to be one of the few Blockchain experts around the world and help build a better digital world.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?

I am really looking forward to meet amazing people and profiles. I am launching soon an ICO for a mining project in Sweden. I am particularly looking for people to join my team in the short term and people that share my vision about Blockchain technologies and how we can change the world in the long term.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?

I honestly don’t remember. It is probably through a google research.