WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Heck yeah, I definitely planned on it! Lots of good info that intrigues me.

Like YEN or all of those new awesome people on DCTV. Yeah, that all comes from one place. See you on Discord! :star_struck:

1. Who are you?
    I’m rico been around the pub a few months since april i think.
  2. Where are you located?
    I’m in south texas near the border. RGV
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
    Had a friend of mine give me some bitcoin after he made me download coinbase in 2015. Would buy some bitcoin and ethereum once and awhile. Didn’t start any trading until beginning of this this year/end of last year.
  4. What are you “[TO THE MOON]” goals?
    10 btc would be nice.
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
    Excited about the collection of people around the community with so many answers to questions I might have.
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
    I was watching one youtuber, then started watching a crypto youtuber and found my way to decentralized tv and the bitcoin pub.

Welcome to the spaceship!

1. Who are you? Rick Debski
  2. Where are you located? Enschede, Netherlands
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Litecoin, cheapest coin on coinbase lol
  4. What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? Hopefully getting that financial freedom and freedom overall
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? YEN.IO
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? youtube DCTV

Ayyy #ATLHOE glad to see another functional member of society from the hood!

Wassup wassup wassup Bitcoin PUUUUUB!

My name is Ashton but I go by Ashton

#ExPat from Atlanta living in ESTONIA #startupcapital

Been in the blockspace since 2015 playing w/ bitcoin ATM’s all across the US

Bitcoin was the first crypto I bought and still continue to buy

I’m excited to see what’s up with this place- originally came from Bitcointalk and wanted something a little more new, but still mad love for the community over there.

I learnt about it from the homie James, maybe you know him :wink:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :cowboy_hat_face: The :rocket: has been waiting for you! :doge: Enjoy your look around, if you have questions do not hesitate to ask! :balloon:

Thank’s pimp, I appreciate it!

Darren Michael
London UK
Ethereum for an ICO investment
Create a crypto currency called Rincoin that helps save the planet
Watching Peter everyday on YouTube

My Country:Nigeria:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency I got into crypto by online personal search and advertisement

Glad to see you here.

1. Who are you? I have lived throughout the American continents, as far north as New York city, and as far south as Santiago Chile. Keenly interested in re-creating crypto-related educational videos into spanish, with permission of course.
  2. Where are you located? Dallas, Texas
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin, 'cause it’s the gateway into this realm.
  4. What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? Author a Strong & Healthy Family of Jetsetters
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I have been involved in quite a few blockchain communities over the last year and this one by far has been the most educational, rational, and growth focused … and with the Yen.io project, I have no doubts this community is going to explode in growth! I want to do my part and open this community to Latin America because this will be a life-changing event to an underserved community.
  6. How did you find The Bitcoin Pub? Via Peter’s Decentralized TV

I’m a dude from Prague (Czechia) working in Business Intelligence (developing enterprise data warehouses).

I have been investing in bitcoin since 2016, for money and fun at first but then the big educational journey due to youtube algorithm and rising prices has begun. I started to watch Andreas Antonopoulos and read all his books, started to watch Jeff Berwick, Mike Maloney, Max Keiser, Trace Meyer, Mises Institute, read the Creature form Jekyll Island (Edward Griffin), The Bitcoin Standard (Saifedean Ammous) and Rothbard, von Mises and Hülsmann. It’s never ending rabbit hole. I cannot go back. I’m red pilled. Bitcoin is freedom from fiat currency and inflation. It is irresponsible to not be in bitcoin. The second reason for investing is, of course, money appreciation, more precisely, having the initial capital for independent production of value.

That is my moon having enough money to produce value independently without fiat debt (initially), i.e lower the risk of my learning and get to know smarter people which relates to what I’m excited about in terms of our growing community. Imagine that unleashed capital of people that get rich around you choosing what they produce either by investing or by direct participation.

Another moon of mine is to sort myself out (thanks Jordan Peterson), work out, eat healthy and getting more disciplined and focused which I’m implementing now.

I found out about The Bitcoin Pub on Decentralized TV from Peter.

Hey Peter, I want to join Yen.io. I joined recently, but I guess the invite is based on user activity. Cryptonio is my new handle and you have seen little activity from me, but I am a fan and have been watching you the past six to nine months from my personal username. I have my ticket to the moon, but there is still a lot to do to prep for the journey, and I would appreciate your help and promise to be a valuable contributor to the community.

1. Who are you?
    -My Name is Antonio, AKA Cryptonio

2. Where are you located?
    -Silicon Valley, California, USA

3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?

• BTC was the first coin that I purchased in November of 2017
  1. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
    -Pay off student loan
    -Pay off mortgage
    -Have money for my son to attend university in a couple of years
    -Start and build a crypto portfolio to carry me through retirement
    -Become a full fledged “crypto professional”
    -Build a financial legacy to pass on to my next generations

2. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
    -I am excited about the future that Blockchain technology to the world. Born and raised in the hood of Silicon Valley, I watched the dot-com boom come and go, and I have nothing to show for it. I am in the construction business but the future of Digital Assets seems bright and I want to ride the wave to the future.

3. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
    -Fate has brought us together. I stumbled across Peter and his Youtube videos, I did the P90 challenge in about 30 days to emersion in everything Crypto and on my trek of becoming a “Bitcoin Professional” I am back to give props and to participate in the contribution to the crypto space.

it’s currently based on a lottery… and to get in on the lottery it’s via Patreon! http://patreon.com/pub/

At least for now. :slight_smile: welcome!

Hi John, are you Peter’s brother?

that’s right. :slight_smile: welcome!

Hi John:

I just joined the Patrion, my first, and I would like to know more about Yen.io what it is and how to join.

YO YO YO! Happy to be here, relatively new to cryptos and already nursing some wounds (early lessons)…looking forward to participating in the Crypto magic…coming directly from Arizona.