WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Hello everyone! My name is Eddy I’m over 30 years old and I’m from Spain. A few months ago I made a business in my city buying and selling crypto coins. I love blockchain technology and I am fond of economic information. I like to talk and teach people about cryptography. I’m a member of Nem and now I’m studying David Chaum’s Elixxir project. I write technology articles for beginners. Delighted to belong to such a nice forum. (My language is Spanish. I’m sorry for my bad English) :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome Bro!!! From my experience this is the smartest crypto community. Your english is great, pero si prefieres tambien se habla espanol. Creo que hay una seccion en este forum para tios que hablan espanol.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks bro !! It’s a pleasure to meet this crypto community. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks!! bro is wonderfull group

2 Likes

1. Edison
  2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAEb6TW0eC0yVPwj4fVGJg
  3. Bitcoin because nothing else was around back in the day.
  4. hahaha moon.
  5. Sharing my crypto videos with the community!
  6. Google or reddit I think
2 Likes

Hi, I’m Michelle G. Jones, Digital Marketing Manager of Coinwhalenews. It is the news platform which is specialized for the latest information for the market and price of cryptocurrency.
Just out of curiosity, I want to know the reasons you got into this industry in the first place. Whether it’s passion, opportunity seeking, just for fun, or even FOMO, let me hear your opinions.
For me, it’s because I believe in the future of decentralization and mass autonomy for all.
Beside update the XLM news today

3 Likes

What's next for Bitcoin?

Welcome to our community! Stay awhile and listen!

2 Likes

I like to buy the top and sell the bottom. That is just my thing.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Who are you?
Hi, I’m Clayton, the new Community Lead at Yen! I am looking forward to connecting with all of y’all.

Where are you located?
I am originally from Florida, but I am currently based in NYC. I would love to meet some fellow NYC folk in person if anyone is up for it.

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin in 2013 when I was in college. I sold it the same year. That was a mistake.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
I don’t need a lot of money, but I would like own a vineyard and a restaurant one day, since I am a huge lover of food and wine.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Well… this is my first day here at Yen, so I would have to say I am most excited about connecting with the community. I cannot wait to learn and grown with all of y’all together. :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the show! We’re so very glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks! Happy to be here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m newbee! Thank you for information!

5 Likes