WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Bro!!! From my experience this is the smartest crypto community. Your english is great, pero si prefieres tambien se habla espanol. Creo que hay una seccion en este forum para tios que hablan espanol.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks bro !! It’s a pleasure to meet this crypto community. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks!! bro is wonderfull group

3 Likes
  1. Edison
  2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAEb6TW0eC0yVPwj4fVGJg
  3. Bitcoin because nothing else was around back in the day.
  4. hahaha moon.
  5. Sharing my crypto videos with the community!
  6. Google or reddit I think
3 Likes

Hi, I’m Michelle G. Jones, Digital Marketing Manager of Coinwhalenews. It is the news platform which is specialized for the latest information for the market and price of cryptocurrency.
Just out of curiosity, I want to know the reasons you got into this industry in the first place. Whether it’s passion, opportunity seeking, just for fun, or even FOMO, let me hear your opinions.
For me, it’s because I believe in the future of decentralization and mass autonomy for all.
Beside update the XLM news today

4 Likes

Welcome to our community! Stay awhile and listen!

3 Likes

I like to buy the top and sell the bottom. That is just my thing.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Who are you?
Hi, I’m Clayton, the new Community Lead at Yen! I am looking forward to connecting with all of y’all.

Where are you located?
I am originally from Florida, but I am currently based in NYC. I would love to meet some fellow NYC folk in person if anyone is up for it.

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin in 2013 when I was in college. I sold it the same year. That was a mistake.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
I don’t need a lot of money, but I would like own a vineyard and a restaurant one day, since I am a huge lover of food and wine.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Well… this is my first day here at Yen, so I would have to say I am most excited about connecting with the community. I cannot wait to learn and grown with all of y’all together. :smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the show! We’re so very glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Thanks! Happy to be here. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m newbee! Thank you for information!

9 Likes
  1. I’m Travis!
  2. Washington state
  3. Bitcoin, 2011, sold them for small profits. (whoooooops)
  4. moon goals would have to be buy a house and a car someplace warm all year long
  5. I’m excited about learning and getting into trading crypto!!
  6. Found this site from youtube

How do I enroll in b90x?!?!

6 Likes

Just start with day1! Glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome Travis! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

thanks peter! so excited to do this program. you have no idea how grateful i am you made something like this. it is exactly what i needed.

3 Likes

So awesome! Make sure to comment and share to your network! Free help is always good!

2 Likes

Hey @TLo27 - great to have you with us -
it is awesome seeing new people - especially in the bear market :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome

3 Likes

Hi everyone,Simon or Loosebanner here (youtube name also), im an engineering everything else enthusiast.
Im Irish but living in Perth Australia
I was following bitcoin for a while via Keiser report then it hit the price of gold…
With a moon shot I want to set up a agricultural/hemp/engineering/crypto/science business center on my land at home (and beyond hopefully)…to help people who’ve hit rock bottom in Ireland and beyond. Mad idea but the world needs it but I need cash for it haha.
Im excited about growing freedom with the pub i suppose
I found this through Korean BBQ Beetcoin Peter on Youtube

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Simon! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes