WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Thank you, sir! Great to network with more cryptophiles!

Minneapolis in the house!!

Hi People!

My name is Foday currently residing in Abu Dhabi.
The first crypto I invested in was Bitcoin, thats all I knew at the time, I have invested in multiple coins since then…

My moon goals… I am currently on mission to learn as much as possible about this new technology and economy, its all part of a five year plan to create a new economies consultancy business that will help businesses, investors and governments to understand, adopt and implement the crytpoeconomy and make the most of it. I also want to make a lot money doing that! :grin:

I have been subscribed to the youtube channel for few months and I am now excited to join this community so I can start learning and sharing with you all.

Hit up that B90x yo! Let’s get it!

Hi homelessmoses good to see someone from the minnie. Let’s linkup sometime and talk blockchain and cryptos :slight_smile: Which part of minneapolis are you from? I live in woodbury

Linkkoin cryptocurrency exchange.
London based exchange, where you can buy Bitcoin online (as well as BCH, LTC, ZEC, XMR, XRP, ETH, ETC, EOS, REP) with a credit/debit card.
No hidden fees - the price you see is including all the fees.

Our goal is to allow our customers to buy cryptocurrencies as fast as possible, so then they can make profits on sudden drops of price (in accordance to 101 rule of investing: buy low, sell high).

And now we have a BTC giveaway, each new customer gets from us $5 in BTC for confirmation of email used for registration.

Hey, what’s up? I would love to welcome you, but I don’t know your name or a list nick …

We’re a like a family here, which, of course, support other members businesses but we definitely not adverts wall!

So @Linkkoin show us your face, change your nick, tell us why Bitcoin dropping right now in the right thread of course.

Introduce yourself, talk with us, give value, then tell about your business! Just a suggestion - not financial advice

Hi, this is an official account of our exchange, so then it would be hard to change it.
And why is BTC falling right now?

1. The bear market. If BTC will copy previous bear market top/bottom price ratio, we will see BTC to reach like $2700-2800 bottom. Last bear market lasted almost 2 years, and so far each bear market is longer than the previous one.
  2. Volatility scale. The hype of December 2017 brought many random people to the environment who wanted fast and easy money. They forgot about a 101 rule - buy low, sell high. Then they brought the panic and havoc when a correction started.
  3. Result of panic was a ban of entire cryptocurrency market advertising (now only selected companies from selected countries can do that), what halted the expansion and adoption of BTC.

And yes, we promise that we will do our best to show the value.

Hey my name is PBK my first pick was Bitcoin 7 years ago but wasn’t the lucky to keep the coins and get wealthy …

All good. Time to pick some more up on dca Friday!

Hi new friends! I’m Gina and I’m from the Los Angeles area :grin:

The first cryptocurrency I invested in was Bitcoin because, well, Bitcoin! No but really, I have a bit of a background in mining dating back to 2016 actually. My housemates used to make fun of my boyfriend and I for all the rigs I we had set up under the stairs, but now I think they finally understand what we were doing :wink:

We also used to sell miners on Amazon for a quick minute back at the height of the Bitcoin boom, but I’ve spent the last year or so working in Marketing/Community management in the space. It’s been a thrill to watch this industry develop and I truly get excited about the future.

My “TO THE MOON” goal is giving my dogs the life (and backyard) they deserve :dog:

I found this community through Yen, and am super excited to be a part of it. I’m hoping that it is one where we can learn from each other instead of bashing one another, which has sadly become the ‘norm’ on some other platforms. What I’ve seen already is great, I’m loving the conversations and look forward to jumping in.

Can’t wait to get to know you all more!

Yo, welcome Gina great to have in the PUB @ginar

Thanks for the warm welcome @kimchi ! :grin: Cheers!

Just realized I never introduced myself

• Who are you? Sherrie
  • Where are you located? Northern Illinois
  • What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? LiteCoin I could afford a whole one.
  • What are you “[TO THE MOON" ]goals? Living debt free, a current goal.
  • What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning things I never thought I would be able to learn.
  • And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Watching Peter’s You Tube videos.

Hello Cryptonation!

I am Jack Knutson and I am from St. Paul, Minnesota.

The first cryptocurrency I ever purchased was :btc: . I bought it because I had an awesome friend who helped me get into this beautiful space back in 2013.

My “TO THE MOON” goals are to work in this space for the rest of my life growing a large network of friends who share the same enthusiasm for crypto as me. After doing everything from bartending to personal banking, I have finally found a home that suits all of my interests and passions.

I am excited to interact and get to know members of the community. I had spent the last year and a half working as a community manager building meaningful relationships with the members of a community focused on privacy and private computation. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from this vibrant community.

I found The Pub through Yen and watching some videos on DCTV.

Cheers! :beers:

• Jack K

Who are you?

Hello Crypto-Nation, I am Asyraf. More about me here (https://www.linkedin.com/in/asyraf-ahamed-b4b76750/)

1. Where are you located?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Maybe the first Malaysian in this community? Well, I might be wrong.

1. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?

I first knew about Bitcoin in 2016 but whenever I wanted to buy/invest, I seek opinions from people around me and all I got was discouragements with various reason. So, I was looking around if I can enter the crypto scene for free and I manage to find Steemit in late 2017. So my first Cryptocurrency is Steem & Steemit. Thanks to the last bull run, I manage to make some money and proved to people around me that I was right all along on Bitcoin.

1. What are you “TO THE MOON 114” goals?

To break free from my education debt, car debt, mortgage debt. I am in line with Peter in this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0-O8do_3k&list=PLbU97n4BShKnrG-Q8-GXqx-LuwcOBSTku

1. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?

I would like to help in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency by enhancing my knowledge and knowledge sharing with the members of the group.

1. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?

I feel like it’s a ‘one-stop center’ forum on Cryptocurrency on a community perspective.

Who are you? Tim

Where are you located? South Dakota - yes, we have internet here :grinning:

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin, I wanted to try this.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Retire early.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Mindshare. I was thinking about mining but was talked out of it. I am currently trying to swing trade the BTC/USD pair. I am eventually planning to eventually hold my crypto once I have enough.