Welcome to the DCA Friday Podcast Thread!

Hey Everyone! This is going to be the Official Thread for my new podcast DCA Friday!

Today’s Episode is an Interesting One! Subscribe to the channel, or find it on your favorite podcast listening platform!

Interview with Johnny and Larry of XYO Network:

5 Likes

oh wow… podcasts are in!

3 Likes

yeah, the anchor platform is really great since they broadcast your podcast to 8 different platforms. And with the zoom chat, the podcast can also be recorded for youtube as well!

1 Like

Latest Episode of the #dcafridaypodcast is up and ready for your listening pleasure! Brian and I had fun catching up and we hope you will have fun catching up with us!

1 Like

Latest Episode of the #dcafridaypodcast is available for you listening pleasure!

2 Likes

worth throwing this into the #bazaar:my-startup category?

3 Likes

Last week’s episode can now be viewed on Youtube!

1 Like

You mean I should put the podcast thread in that category?

1 Like

DONE! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

This week’s DCA Friday Podcast interview with “Your Bitcoin Baby Daddy” CryptoKenzie got a little out of hand. Hilarity Ensued as soon as we brought Alcohol into the interview. Check it out!

1 Like

Last week’s episode of the DCA Friday Podcast is on Anchor and youtube!

1 Like
1 Like

This Week’s Episode now available on Anchor!

1 Like

Brand New Episode of the DCA Friday Podcast is up for your listening pleasure! Special surprise in store for any who stick around to the very end of the episode!

1 Like

New Episode of the DCA Friday Podcast is up for your listening pleasure! Special guest for this #YenizensHustle is our very own @GrillingWithGuns! Check it out here!

1 Like

Check out the Newest Upload! The Podcast video interview with our very own Scott Holtzman!

1 Like