Welcome to Water Cooler

yo yo! @Sol_Christensen - make sure to say hello!

WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

I will do it when Steffen leaves :slight_smile:

Don’t forget :wink:

And don’t be afraid to ask about ANYTHING in here.
You are in the best possible place to be when it comes to gaining knowledge!

Just wanted to say hello! I’m a newb looking to learn as much as I can about blockchain.
Thanks for allowing me to join the pub!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ve been browsing the forum and it seems like a great place and folks seem patient with the newbs. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Cheers!

Welcome to the pub! Drop in and introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Glad you’re here!

Don’t forget luv’ - we’re not on hip hop time in here ;D hehehe

No, but just remember when you get the chance <3
Then we’ll leave you alone to just lurk around until you feel comfortable enough to join in the conversation. :slight_smile:

WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

I was requested to share my discord. At Cryptex we focus on trading! also, we enjoy off-topic talks, analysis, news, mining topics, development, TA, FA, fantasy trading, and more. Our main goal is to make money, and enjoy a friendly environment doing so. Enjoy! Looking forward to being graced by your presence!

Hi everyone!

I’m new to cryptocurrency. I have a few questions:

1. I don’t want to day trade or hold long term, so how often should I trade for a good return on my investments? monthly? weekly?
  2. Does anyone recommend someone who’s successful in cryptotrading I can learn trades from? I saw somewhere online where you can pay someone who will show you all their daily trades.

Thanks!

I’m not the most qualified to answer your question. What I suggest you do is search through threads & I’m certain you’ll be able to find your answer. If not, ping one of the moderators & they’ll do their best to answer.

We’re all volunteers, so we try to answer as quickly as possible. Please note that you’re question is an important one to be answered. :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m new to cryptocurrency as well, and I would really like to learn more about it. I do have some real life doge coins, and that’s cool and all. :smile:

I’m pretty new, so I have several questions. I’ll start with fairly easy ones. First of all, I’ve followed Peters beginners guide pretty close. I purchased BTC via Coinbase and transferred to Bittrex to buy Alt.
I have a few issues… the fees. Currently to get to Bittrix, my $50 will cost $15. I’m sure there is an easy explanation, but what are my options in getting them to either a wallet or to Bittrex.
Second, I’m going my “work” here on my work PC. I can’t install Exodus. Where should I store my coins? Would really like to back them up too. At this point, I have my measly $100 sitting in Bittrix, but need to find a wallet or something to store them in.

At this point, we run iPads and Chromebooks at home (wife’s a teacher). We don’t have our own PC yet.
Thoughts??

That’s fine for now. When you get larger values you’ll want to look for hardware wallets!

As someone who has been around this space for awhile, do you get nervous at all transferring big amounts of value? Im starting to get stressed out with making transfers. I double even triple check to make sure all the info is correct but for some reason its still stressful. Im curious to see if this feeling goes away with experience?

No. It never goes away. Double. Triple check. All you can do!

I saw @peter drive and really liked his VR camera in the car.

Can you share the link? And type?

Thanks Peter!

Also, anyone else have a good recommendation for a quality iPhone holder for the car?
The ones I’ve been using bounce. Granted, it could be because I’m driving a Honda Fit.

Any tips?

Peace!

It’s a garmin virb 360 camera!

I most definitely hold my breath. :smile:

Always good to transfer small amount to a new address(especially if it is a new wallet).
Then send the big chunk :slight_smile: