Welcome to Water Cooler

If i see one more Craig Grant bitconnect scam ad on youtube…can a man simply watch Bitsize Bitcoin’s B90X Vids in peace!!!

P.s. For those of you who weren’t aware…after several of craig’s ads popped up on youtube…i did a bit of research and found a nifty research piece on steemit pretty much exposing him as a bigtime scammer! I thought it was pretty obvious from the get go but hopefully this informs some pub buddies out here in the water cooler!

On my way back to DK for a week’s time, to deal with some business, reflect on the future and gear up for :christmas_tree::santa:

Xmas 50% loaded you guys, are you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still not loving early morning flights :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Always loading up my friend!

Have a safe flight. See you back here soon.

Thanks - and I did :wink:

EU flights don’t last that long… :smiley:

Been back DK side for a while - in front of the (other) screen now, working up a tutorial for the pub…

That’s wonderful. Have a superb day!!!

I agree with baz, dont sell below your buy in price. I have a couple times done what I deemed as a good decision, and the overall play out could have been “better” for overall profit. I have also hodled something on the decline back to slightly above buy and yeilded a profit. However, within two weeks the valuation quadrupled my and the profit would have been $4,000 on its own. All and all I am still hovering at a 100% “profit” when compared to my initial “investment” minus fees. In my opinion, a bad/rash decision can always be overcame with time and patience without focusing on the negatives and looking forward.

Rightfully so, I sent eth to an etc address and at that time the value was only around $30. I don’t even want to think about what value is now, let alone what it would be in the future.

THIS SONG, haha! Yesssssss.

You guys think IOTA is coming to Bittrex soon? Trying to get all my documents verified now on binance but they are taking their sweet time! :japanese_ogre:

You don’t need to have your documents verified unless you withdraw over 2BTC a day on Binance.

Glad to be here guys! Made some crypto purchases last month and am ready to blast off to the moon! Have known about Bitcoin since 2013. Wish I would have bought back then, but I can’t dwell on the past. “The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.”

Quick Question… When Bitcoin is mined out what happens to the blockchain and how will the miners be paid?

Bitcoin will finish mining in 2140 and after that the blockchain will exist and the miners will be paid by verifying transactions.

I don’t know if it’s the first, but it’s certainly memorable lol! Here’s another good one - - Remy- Bitcoin Billionaire

Can anyone tell me where I can find a forum for BitCoin smart contract devs? I was about to go all in on Ethereum dev until I watched Peter’s videos. However, most of the forums I find on smart contract dev are Ethereum. I’d like to find a forum that is heavy on Ivy or Rootstock discussions. I was hoping to find it here but I don’t see a forum like that.

Also, happy holidays everybody.

Is there any legitimate crypto day trading information or trading. i am looking for a career change and am totally taken with crypto. Hope I am not gambling…

Hello, everyone I’m a noob. My name is Csully
I hope this is the place to be. Already have been around other blocks w/ promises and they all have fallen short.
Already have money in

Verge
Redd
Wabi
BTC
LTC
ETH
I’m I on the right track or ? Tell me straight I have thick
skin

Get rid of
Verge
Redd