What happens to lost bitcoins

Hello I would like to ask is there any way/place where I can find recovery services for my lost bitcoins bearing in mind that it’s In a blockchain wallet I don’t remember my wallet recovery words and I don’t remember my private key :cry:

2 Likes

bye bye BC’s sry man

3 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry man, sounds like you are SOL, unless you can find your keys.

3 Likes

https://greenvillehypnotist.com/hypnotist-helps-recover-lost-bitcoin-passwords/

2 Likes

This is part of the new decentralized world: personal responsibility for value.

Sucks. Sorry.

Those coins are now in :doge: heaven.

21 Likes

Oh that’s the best. Lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Oh man… thats a nightmare sorry for your lost. You NEED those private keys. I lost a 20k btc myself 5 years ago it sucks.

3 Likes

For sure Peter better than the Devil getting them

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. May I ask how much you had in your wallet?

2 Likes

add more salt to the wound?

2 Likes

wasn’t my intention… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aloooooot more than 100 as far as I remember

3 Likes

oh god … :flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your responses it’s really good to be in such an active community where we share our info and the goods and bads I really hope that something happens and I remember where my private key is :cry::cry::cry:
And thanks @peter for making that possible

3 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Do you know what client you used? Was it bitcoin core where you have a wallet.dat file? Any information you can give us could help.

1 Like

Some of core’s team are already putting together a timeline and plan to how they will actually rerelease millions of lost bitcoin. Some say this will be very bad for bitcoin. It’s planned much more near the next halvening.

1 Like

re-release… like make them mineable again or some kind of giveaway?

1 Like

I saw that on YouTube saying they could and possible will create another 4million bitcoin which have been lost. I personally think it will happen with the lefty liberal movement which is bitcoin. Like warren buffet said man can always create more bitcoin if they wanted too :expressionless:

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠