What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

I don’t think she has ears…

Very cool @Csider702!!

omg, so cool! keep going!

Ok.

omg @Csider702… this is so legit af!

taking a 5 hour car drive today (2,5h back and forth) to north of Sweden to do an inspirational speech for 100 students about entrepreneurship

Good luck haz! Hope your keeping well. Still investing?

Hope the business is doing well :+1:t3:

I think I’m starting to get the hang of this program a bit better now.
It seems like the Yenicorn has found something special in the woods tonight…

Here is what the scene looks like in wire frame.

By the way, I don’t know if you want this stuff in this topic anymore or if you would prefer I start another topic?

Yo, that’s awesome brother :yenicorn:

Thanks matey, crushed it.
Nope not investing, just hodling.
Just sold some of my LTC the other day when it was up 30%, as I had booked a trip to the Canary Islands (going in 2 weeks).
Hows life treating you?

New tattoo day

Awesome! Glad to hear it, Im sure you passed on some wisdom. Sign any autographs? :joy:

Jealous mate, would love to be off somewhere hot right now. Instead still grinding it out in the army, getting cold and wet a lot more often then i’d like. But leaving the army soon for hopefully a sunnier lifestyle working as a deckhand on the superyacts.

Personally I am still holding my entire portfolio, BNB, ICX, XRP, and now just started DCAing into Huobi. Will also continue to chip away at adding some BTC to that aswell up to as close as i can get to 1 BTC.

You still feeling optimistic about the space as a whole? I am, i really do believe we’ll get another mania phase in the market at some point. Could take years though…

Nice tattoo max, bottled it though on the :btc: or :icx: :joy:

How you been though big lad?

Haha! Cheers man

I’m good! How’s you?

dont know about the ears but looks to be stoned AF :smoking: :relieved:

Haha no autographs, but some students did ask for my business cards, so hope to pass on some more support in case they contact me.

Superyachts, something tells me you’ll have some interesting stories to tell in a while.

Yes I’m still very optimistic about the space, it is still early days in my opinion, so rather would not have sold my LTC, but who knows we all might be dead in 1 year from now, so should at least try to create some fun experiences (holidays).

I might be able to free up some cash later this year and that’ll probably go into cryptos.

Just an update - Got the B1 back in June last year. Time is running so fast! Now I’m testing for the B2 oral test in 6 hours. Already had the written exam last Monday.
You have a point, the B2 is quite sufficient for daily interactions.
Still approaching the C1 level but at first I need a nice break to digest the hell I’ve studied the past few months !
Cheers :fist:

You can do it! Keep going!