What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

Very smart man! Looks nice and sunny where you are too

4 Likes

Thanks! Oh yeah, very sunny!! All drought resistant plants like succulents to keep maintenance low.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Chilling a bit on this beautiful Friday. So much work has been done. It’s crazy. New beginnings.

4 Likes

Going through the B90x videos. Currently in grind mode.

4 Likes

I’ve been noticing. Good. Keep going.

2 Likes

Hey there CRYPTONATION! it’s been months since I’ve been on the pub and honestly I miss it. Just wanted to give an update. I recently applied to Blockchain.com for a frontend engineer position, and just completed their tech test
https://github.com/anton2mihail/btc-block-er
(Any-feedback would be great) hope to hear back from them because this is the opportunity of a lifetime, finally a position in a Blockchain company! Thanks to everyone here on the pub who has been supporting me on my journey to become a developer. I can’t believe it’s only been a 8 months since I started on my path. (Left University for a coding bootcamp) Now I’m currently working as a frontend engineer (React Developer) at Fundthrough in Toronto. Thanks again @john & @peter for everything! You guys rock!

8 Likes

Yo yo! You should update us on progress!

7 Likes

I’m in London, I’m a hodler and buidler working out of Geovation an incubator for Proptech and Geotech start ups, we’ve just got two UK properties to offer on our platform for fractional ownership :boom:. We are apart of digital street run by HMLR (her majesty land registry) keeping us on the for front of UK property on the blockchain.
The best way to predict the future is to buidl it.

4 Likes

toxic startup partners?

2 Likes
4 Likes

holy shit! new wheels? whatcha got there?

2 Likes

Yep. time to bring the race car home

1 Like

Yooo what’s up CRYPTONATION! I’ve just come to then end of a very interesting let’s say “layover”. This trip that I just took was initially just supposed to be me going to see my grandma in Romania and help her, but because it was planned so last minute we couldn’t get a direct shot to my destination so I decided to not let a good crisis go to waste… ( Hate that phrase) I decided that I would visit Switzerland for a couple days to see how it is because Switzerland is tied for first place in terms of places I wanna live (the US is the other one obviously) . It was quite the experience, Basel the city I stayed in was beautiful. It had this way of mixing traditional European style houses and modern architecture. Much of downtown had the old style but then mixed in between were modern tall glass buildings/ skyscrapers. The people here are quite friendly but definitely not outgoing, they are reserved they’ll mind their own business and you will mind yours. Basically everyone I’ve spoken to is fluent in English. I really cool happening is I met a new Yorker working in a rooftop bar. It basically was the tallest Bar/club in the city. The view was beautiful! I didn’t get much chance to talk to the guy but I did find out that he had only started working there two weeks ago. The bar was called Bar Rouge and it was on top of a hotel called the Hyperion. Anyhow I think my opinion of the world has changed a bit, North America is definitely still the best place to live on this planet, and I will stand by that forever. I mostly just wanted to share my perspective change since this trip, thanks so much for reading.

3 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for the bar report!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like