What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

pinned #21

One of my students took a pic of me!

26 Likes

You dont want to know what I am working on…

24 Likes

Finishing up lunch.

14 Likes

Trying to take selfies with my grandson.

14 Likes

Ahhh lunch … now I’m thinking of food :see_no_evil:What did you have? I’m a once a day eater.
I eat supper & maybe a slight snack a couple hours later.
I don’t ever think about eating during the day. So intermittent fasting came naturally for me.

6 Likes

Let’s go toe to toe brah. Lol

12 Likes

At the office working on expressions in Microsoft Access and waiting for 4pm to come around for that Friday Happy Hour, haha.

10 Likes

I haven’t looked at a single chart all day. Feels good man. That safe feeling of the mama bitcoin taking us to freedom.:rocket:

14 Likes

Catching those entry point Dips like:

6 Likes

Pondering the “Movements in the Market Today”!

9 Likes

Just thought I would write another BASH script and add some variables & input/output differentiation. BASH scripting can look intimidating but it is so simple; takes me back to the days of writing BATCH .bat scripts in notepad on Windows.

Nostalgic!

6 Likes

In a half completed home doing painting, wanting to get done so I can pursue my real passions once I’m home. :blush:

18 Likes

so exciting! this looks like a fun project!

3 Likes

Currently holding down the fort at my convenience store/smoke shop that I started 11 months ago!

31 Likes

Whoa! Tell is the story of how you got started!

6 Likes

I’ve been in retail my entire working life. I’m 31 and worked for Walgreens for 10.5 years as a Store Manager. The company was fantastic when I first started and became unbearable over time. It was no longer enjoyable to wake up every morning because I hated what I was doing(not necessarily retail but more so Walgreens). August of last year I put in my month and a half notice with no idea what I was going to do, I just knew I couldn’t be there anymore. September 30th, 2016 was my last day and October 3rd, 2016 was my first day owning All In One General Merchandise!

And when I’m not here running the show, I’m traveling the country competing in the world of professional beer pong. haha!

17 Likes

You’re a true American hero!

4 Likes

yah boy is hiding from Irma in the cryptocave. As long as I have power… lol.

13 Likes

You might see my boy Allen out there at some of those super car meets. He use to own a LibertyWalk GTR, he just got a R8 I believe. Anyways, enjoy your time. The Red lip on the wheels is NICE.

5 Likes