What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

Damn kenzie looking like a pro wwe wrestler

How are all my amigos going! Been awhile!

Had a great weekend.

Now back to work.

i could take the 1 hour flight, but i choose misery (and to not get my balls fondled by TSA). Tis but a 7 hour drive

Putting in work. Lol. Forgot to post.

From the garden to the table, parsley, basil & rosemary for green goddess dip & cauliflower, grass-fed butter & rosemary sauced t-bone steak, and basil parsley pesto for another night.

Green Goddess Dressing/Dip:
1 avocado
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
1/3 c flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
3 garlic cloves
3 T fresh lemon juice
2 T MCV oil or coconut oil (optional for keto)
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
Dash pepper

Whir in the food processor, store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.

Had some time to kill before I could check into my air bnb so I went to the aquarium

Awesome!

Great to se you!!!

Dropbox Developer Meetup… new API stuffs!!!

Super geek.

I wish I had that much money to blow money on branded napkins…

I’m taking leave this week and time away from clinic. I’m working on my wedding for this Saturday. Hopefully the market will improve so I can pay off all of the remaining wedding bill. :joy:

I’m teaching my-self how to set up an ethereum classic rig today. so far so good. I had no help on the set up but I nailed it. woohoo!!! I feel so accomplished :grin: just got finished.

What graphics card/hardware are you using and stuff? How much did you spend for your rig? What software are you using? Sorry i’m super new to this mining stuff and would like to know especially if i can mine some ETC for myself in addition to buying.

well for equipment look at my post on here " My First rig up and running". I spent a lot on it. the gpu is the expensive part of course and I’ve got 20 of them. my os program I’m using smos " simple miner os". its $2.00 a month per rig and very friendly to use. Anything else you want to know just hit me up. glad to help. i’ve been mining for 2 1/2 months. so the help I’ve gotten here is priceless. and don’t just buy the newest stuff that comes out. Most of my gpus are used with warranty and my gpus are power efficient. gtx 1080 ti and the vega line are power hogs.

How does one raise funds for a Blockchain Non-profit? Well, that is what I am doing. Unpaid. Overwhlemed. And Under my head. Sounds like a plan! We are Alabama Blockchain Coalition. And I think I have a position. Of course, that is what I tell myself.

Enjoying the shade Brian. You will be assimilated.

Just applied to a bunch of remote crypto related jobs. Need some cash flow and would love for the next gig to be within the crypto ecosystem, even if I can’t code yet. Got to make that money and stay on the grind.

The feels tho.

I am trying to discuss to potential recruiters and interviewers the advantages of Blockchain technology. I am also learning to be a Blockchain developer. However, no one where I live even has a position open to even explore Blockchain tech.

Positions are available around the world, there is no reason you need to find one that is local.
Last I checked, the Internets was around in a few other countries.

Basically, expand your reach, physical location should not be a consideration.

But most of all - Stay Fishy